BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Joneses probs just don’t want to pay his vet bill as it can be quite a stretch ( cancer treatment if that’s what Ricketts has can run into the thousands and even a detailed checkup wouldn’t be less than £100). Cath and Ian I think are fairly thrifty and low income but then there’s that bloon spending £100s on takeaways when the dog could have had a chance :(
This is what angers me so much. A household of 3 with no jobs but think its OK to own a dog. My dog has insurance and a pet plan with the vet. I get it's hard to insure an old dog but mine is young and I've got money set aside for vets bills when he's older, happy to reduce food bill to save money for him. Animal cruelty keeps me awake at night the selfish bison.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
why is she, a childless 31 year old fridge, being gifted days out to children’s farms???

IMG_7059.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What 31yr old without children makes bleeping jelly!
The way she gets so excited about it and the taste, repeating how much she loves jelly. And the MMMMMMMMMMMs getting louder every time make me feel ill. The second time it had barely passed her lips and she is doing that.
I am a fussy eater and there is so much I don’t eat, and my friends say I have the palette of a child, but I think we can definitely say that about Becki. Together with the fact she gets so excited about eating these things aswell.

Reactions: 7
why is she, a childless 31 year old fridge, being gifted days out to children’s farms???

View attachment 2868834
Thought she was doing the fist up pose at first, that most men do when taking a photo at a boxing event.
Wild that there is someone stood there in a costume, and she is still 3 times the size of them. The sheer size of it!

They’re probably trying to reel her in as part of the entertainment at the farm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear people think she’s got additional needs. I saw a stitch yesterday with her dance work out video and all the comments were how cute and sweet it was, it absolutely read that people thought she had SEN….

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2868834
Uno what’s bleeping minging, there’ll be families local to this who’s kids have spent the half term bored stiff cos their parents don’t have the money to do anything yet a freak who earns decent bread literally eating themselves to death is who they gift a day out to. Fuckin lunacy I hate social media

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
So yesterday she said she can’t go out for a walk until Friday because she can’t leave Ricketts alone as he wees all over the house, but today she’s off out to the farm and leaving him anyway? Selfish prick

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m still howling at the “small changes to her diet” 18 hours after eating a 4 person tikka masala

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve seen a few of us on here try stuff cos of Becki, she obviously influences us good or bad 😂

I’m currently trying to sour cream and chive dep for the first time. It’s alright but it’s very tangy and quite sickly, what’s everyone else think of it?

Reactions: 3
Not going to quote all the comments but I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s like this with their dog.
Mines a senior dog now, still in great nick but I watch them going greyer and I get so emotional about it knowing that their time with us is so short.
Why do we do this to ourselves?
I know we take the piss out of Ricketts for looking like Pauline Fowler and having back to front legs, I doubt anyone really means it with actual malice.
It really is awful that Bison is openly admitting he’s weeing all over the gaff like it’s normal, because it’s not.
The BDL will most likely defend them for keeping him alive too. Bunch of pricks.
“You wouldn’t put a human down for being like Rickets” no because humans can communicate and we have acsess to wheelchairs, walking stick and stair lifts. And numourus other stuff than can make our lives much easier should we be unfortunate enough that our legs are crap and suffer with pain. Poor old Rickets can’t say where his pain is or if it’s worse today than yesterday and it would be downright cruel to put him in a doggy wheelchair. Also is it down to Bison not letting him out soon enough to go for a piss outside?

Reactions: 15
Playing Pokemon Go and discovered I'd named a Pokemon after Becki way back in 2019

Screenshot_20240411_114101_Pokmon GO.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve seen a few of us on here try stuff cos of Becki, she obviously influences us good or bad 😂

I’m currently trying to sour cream and chive dep for the first time. It’s alright but it’s very tangy and quite sickly, what’s everyone else think of it?
personally I think its the work of the devil and even worse is having it with a hash brown is just so evil evil

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For those with oldies who are nearing the rainbow bridge I'd like to suggest the blue cross they are absolutely amazing and helped me when I lost my beautiful 17 year old girl a few years ago 😔 sometimes you just need someone who understands its not "just a dog" and they certainly do 🩵

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.