BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for the Maccies because she said that they were having it for tea so I’ll assume she changed her mind and they had domino’s instead but, she did eat at least one of those costcum cookies.
---
I bet this person got a lot of hate but the fact is they are telling the truth and sometimes the truth does hurt. All this snowflakey attitude is damaging the mental and physical health of people because they are lying to protect the person from the harsh reality.
Also, it doesn’t even sound like they’re being nasty. Just concerned.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she seems like an ok person , but it’s terrifying watching her stuff her face like that , it’s a cardiac arrest waiting to happen

Reactions: 4
No need for the clit basher anymore Bison has a box of Irish food to get her growler gushing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Interesting how many of us are Irish. Does watching an especially greedy obese English person trigger some kind of ancestral trauma?

GIVE US BACK OUR CHEP!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for the Maccies because she said that they were having it for tea so I’ll assume she changed her mind and they had domino’s instead but, she did eat at least one of those costcum cookies.
---

Also, it doesn’t even sound like they’re being nasty. Just concerned.
But doesn’t she call lunch tea? And she had the Domino’s for dinner not lunch?

I’ve confused myself. I am but a lowly southerner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But doesn’t she call lunch tea? And she had the Domino’s for dinner not lunch?

I’ve confused myself. I am but a lowly southerner.
No she calls dinner “tea”. Up north they have breakfast, dinner and tea.

Reactions: 5
I bet this person got a lot of hate but the fact is they are telling the truth and sometimes the truth does hurt. All this snowflakey attitude is damaging the mental and physical health of people because they are lying to protect the person from the harsh reality.
Looking at the comments on that comment it’s mostly people agreeing or tagging their friends, can’t see many people disagreeing

Reactions: 3
Yeah that's a tit lot of likes on that comment 😧 shows how many rubberneckers she has on her page

Reactions: 8
On a complete tangent but did anyone else hear the police officer in Sydney say the guy who stabbed all those people "suffered from mental health"? Like the bison said people have mental health. How did one veto the press release?

Reactions: 6
Bison acting the motivational speaker like she's inspiring paige, "it's just nice that she has that voice in her head from me saying it's OK to make a mistake". BORE OFF 🙄

Also banged on the wrong leg(???), Morris dancing baffles me summat good.
Plus the story was about something that happened six years ago. Paige probably doesn’t give you a second thought when she’s dancing Becki lol get over yourself.. also it’s ok to cry & be disappointed about making mistakes.
---
The way you said this I imagined you and Gigi being Becki’s neighbours… Sat together in a living room, you with binoculars watching Becki in Caff’s kitchen and shouting Gigi over to write it down in her ledger
Why’s the thought of this so hilarious though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Plus the story was about something that happened six years ago. Paige probably doesn’t give you a second thought when she’s dancing Becki lol get over yourself.. also it’s ok to cry & be disappointed about making mistakes.
Maybe shes pissed off wiv my paigey and that's why she's told the story 🤔 another example of her true narc self

Reactions: 5
Irish here.
Heart broken for that Irish box.

But also, Cadbury is a UK brand, surely she has seen/had all those bars before?
Ireland has got several flavours that aren’t sold in the UK - mostly - you can buy them online or in the “world food” section of some supermarkets. But giving Becki an entire free hamper …

Reactions: 7
Interesting how many of us are Irish. Does watching an especially greedy obese English person trigger some kind of ancestral trauma?

GIVE US BACK OUR CHEP!
According to ancestry I’m something like 48% Irish (the rest is Scottish, English and Spanish which was a shock) and yes, give the Irish back the cheps. Also, Irish Cadbury is much better than English Cadbury and I will be stocking up when I’m next in Dublin 😂.

going back to the suitcase, how much chocolate for Ferraris lunchbox?! “If you have fussy kids you knoum” except you don’t have kids bison. She’s not your kid and also, as an adult, you can say no to her asking for that massive chocolate bar.
We know you read here beck, stop feeding those kids the way you eat. I mean, jeez it takes 10 minutes to shove some nuggets in the air fryer which will be more healthy than those fridge raiders

Reactions: 9
On a complete tangent but did anyone else hear the police officer in Sydney say the guy who stabbed all those people "suffered from mental health"? Like the bison said people have mental health. How did one veto the press release?
Now I’m having mental images of Joker and Becki dancing down the stairs in a full face of clown makeup

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.