Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is too much - if these spelling mistakes are genuine, that’s embarrassing and so are the extremely filtered Snapchat photos and her pouty blue steel zoo lander expressions

ive noticed she always pushes her tongue against her teeth or has it half handing out of her mouth whenever she smiles, can’t unsee it
Re: the person saying she got a third.
I'm 90% sure there was another picture of a certificate on her Insta which said she got a third.
I'm not looking down on her , haven't even got a degree myself, I just felt like I was going mad after seeing the 2.2 degree one!

Reactions: 6
Re: the person saying she got a third.
I'm 90% sure there was another picture of a certificate on her Insta which said she got a third.
I'm not looking down on her , haven't even got a degree myself, I just felt like I was going mad after seeing the 2.2 degree one!
If you have a 2 2 or a third then you don't advertise that. I have a 2.1 in law.

That stupid post she did recently on that plagiarism website she probably used something like that. The ASA have told her that wasn't acceptable.

Becki you need to get help. You are morbidly obese, that dancing video next to the sofa showed your true size. You usp isn't cool e g. Eating crap and being fat

Reactions: 5
She blocked me yesterday cos I asked her why she thinks its acceptable to hang around with kids when she's nearly 30 years of age. Then I said if she was a man it would be different. She deleted me comment a blocked me ..... she screams nonce

Reactions: 15
I swear she is putting on being thick, not knowing words and the spelling. She was never like this when she started. She’s a clever girl, she knows it’s bringing her views.

I might spam the comments with the tattle link so people will talk about her here rather than boosting her comments 🤔

Reactions: 10
She blocked me yesterday cos I asked her why she thinks its acceptable to hang around with kids when she's nearly 30 years of age. Then I said if she was a man it would be different. She deleted me comment a blocked me ..... she screams ponce
I got blocked for exactly the same reason when she was sitting in 5 guys with that gang of teenage tictokers, said its borderline no-nce material and if the roles where reversed it would be a different story and there would be uproar 🤮

Reactions: 6
It’s such bizarre behaviour especially from someone who works in a college. She’s going to end up a sad lonely spinster.

Reactions: 4
Being in a relationship is certainly not the pinnacle of adulthood nor is it a indicator of success.

She is however just stupid. If you don't think she is stupid and putting on an act I invite you to spent 5 mins in any of her lives.

Reactions: 13
Being in a relationship is certainly not the pinnacle of adulthood nor is it a indicator of success.

She is however just stupid. If you don't think she is stupid and putting on an act I invite you to spent 5 mins in any of her lives.
Just to point out I don’t think relationships define success however Becki herself has said she would like a family. My point more is all these young people will grow up and move on and what will she be left with? She should invest more time in things that will make her happy in her future

Reactions: 4
I thought of Becki today. I’m around 5ft8 and I’m 15st. I try and walk 10k steps a day. I worry about what I eat endlessly. All I’ve eaten today is a large McDonald’s festive chicken burger and an iced coffee. That’s half of the fries given to my husband. I’m stuffed. No joke.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if anyone follows big.chubby, he was quite a controversial tiktoker but his content was somewhat similar to beckys in that he would often post videos of himself cooking unhealthy foods and eating huge portions. He was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes yet refused to change his diet and he has now sadly died due to complications from his weight and covid aged just 39.
I just wanted to put it out there that beckis recent attitude towards food is very similar to his, he had the same ‘duck the haters I’m gonna eat what I want and however much I want’. Even in his final days he was going live from his hospital bed claiming the doctors told him that being obese actually saved his life and the first thing he was gonna do when he gets out of hospital was go and have a toby carvery.
Being obese is no joke, this is the reality of what can happen to your body if you continue to abuse it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if anyone follows big.chubby, he was quite a controversial tiktoker but his content was somewhat similar to beckys in that he would often post videos of himself cooking unhealthy foods and eating huge portions. He was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes yet refused to change his diet and he has now sadly died due to complications from his weight and covid aged just 39.
I just wanted to put it out there that beckis recent attitude towards food is very similar to his, he had the same ‘duck the haters I’m gonna eat what I want and however much I want’. Even in his final days he was going live from his hospital bed claiming the doctors told him that being obese actually saved his life and the first thing he was gonna do when he gets out of hospital was go and have a toby carvery.
Being obese is no joke, this is the reality of what can happen to your body if you continue to abuse it.
Oh my gosh I had no idea he died. How sad.

Becki is morbidly obese she must be at least 20 stone if not more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.