Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this remind me of becki

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her troll comments are actually getting worse it’s ridiculous. I don’t care if she eats a block of cheese every hour she don’t deserve some of those nasty comments
There's no nasty comments. Humorous yes but not nasty or vile. You're over reacting if you think another takeaway etc is nasty

Reactions: 5
She looks so unhealthy she looks like she has a max of 10 years left shes clearly already morbidly obese.

Reactions: 3
I’ve deleted all my comments - nothing awful, just similar to what I post here like ‘this is a shocking how you’re promoting this style of eating’ etc … I was getting hundreds of ‘notifications’ from either her ‘outraged’ tubby teen fan base, or people agreeing with me, that I deleted all my comments!!

Reactions: 4
Her ankles and legs look exactly like mine did when I was pregnant. I couldn’t fit into any shoes so I had to wear sliders for about a month but luckily it was summer so I could wear long dresses! Honestly don’t know where she finds her shoes because I couldn’t find any that fit my swollen feet!

If she was my patient I would be worried about her blood pressure and testing for diabetes. I am about the same weight as becki but my hands and feet look normal, hers look like fluid retention.

I’ve deleted all my comments - nothing awful, just similar to what I post here like ‘this is a shocking how you’re promoting this style of eating’ etc … I was getting hundreds of ‘notifications’ from either her ‘outraged’ tubby teen fan base, or people agreeing with me, that I deleted all my comments!!
Every time I comment on her tiktok I get a load of abuse from her fans.

I saw her yesterday & believe it or not she doesn’t look as big in real life as she does online. Might of been the coat she was wearing though.

Reactions: 2
Why would they invite Becky anyway she is hardly a shining example of Heath and vitality.

She's bigger than ever. In her earlier videos she hadn't discovered the face thinning filter or the trick in holding the camera up sky high to give the illusion of not looking as big. She's even bigger when you see her in real life.
Was that photo recent?

She did a side by side photo recently and you could see she was slimmer now but you are right, may be angles

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.