Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to see the same thing without all the filters she is using to make herself look better. And the licking of the spoon wrong site Beckie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally aimed at Tattle!!! If that isn’t showing that he makes videos for literally ANY response .. then I don’t know what is.

we’re giving her the oxygen of publicity aren’t we!

Reactions: 7
Wtf is that new video about

Sorry poor internet earlier. Honestly the licking of the spoon, the fearless picture… she is getting paid £££

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
In her comments it says you can be anything you want, do you really want to be a 30year old who can’t drive, with a part time job, eating roast dinners in your bedroom at your parents house though Becki? 😂😂
Also someone has responded to ‘you can be anything you want’ with, except an English teacher and I’m dead 💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is that new video about

Sorry poor internet earlier. Honestly the licking of the spoon, the fearless picture… she is getting paid £££
This is too much - if these spelling mistakes are genuine, that’s embarrassing and so are the extremely filtered Snapchat photos and her pouty blue steel zoo lander expressions

ive noticed she always pushes her tongue against her teeth or has it half handing out of her mouth whenever she smiles, can’t unsee it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Becki’s fans in her comments are absolutely disgusting. I made a comment and I’m being ripped to shreds on my appearance. This isn’t the first time; when I asked her why she doesn’t block negative comments I got torn to shreds as well. Does she not moderate her comments?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I would be full enough after a cooked breakfast. Why eat left over pizza too? And why did she call the chocolate dessert a ‘yogurt’ ffs
Did you see her blow on it tho as if it was hot 😄 🤣 😂

Screenshot_20211125-175314_TikTok.jpg

What the actual duck tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Becki’s fans in her comments are absolutely disgusting. I made a comment and I’m being ripped to shreds on my appearance. This isn’t the first time; when I asked her why she doesn’t block negative comments I got torn to shreds as well. Does she not moderate her comments?
The only person becki believes is a victim is herself.
Her behaviour is so so odd. She wants children to be defending her in her comments. She doesn’t care about how someone else might feel despite all her “be kind bullshit”. I can’t fathom why a woman of her age would behave like she does

Reactions: 6
Oh fucks sake

The only person becki believes is a victim is herself.
Her behaviour is so so odd. She wants children to be defending her in her comments. She doesn’t care about how someone else might feel despite all her “be kind bullshit”. I can’t fathom why a woman of her age would behave like she does
I’m furious that she doesn’t look at her comments and/or moderate them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh fucks sake

I’m furious that she doesn’t look at her comments and/or moderate them.
No I’m sorry but I swear each video and each comment she’s becoming thicker. I’m sure she knows the difference between to and too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is too much - if these spelling mistakes are genuine, that’s embarrassing and so are the extremely filtered Snapchat photos and her pouty blue steel zoo lander expressions

ive noticed she always pushes her tongue against her teeth or has it half handing out of her mouth whenever she smiles, can’t unsee it
I thought it was an elite level sarcastic comment

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.