Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at her IG.... photos are so heavily edited. Her large face and her 15 chins have gone

Omg she blocked me on my other tiktok account. I'll need to lurk not comment. She's so pathetic
I have just been looking too and noticed her dad and brother are big aswell aren’t they!

Reactions: 2
I have just been looking too and noticed her dad and brother are big aswell aren’t they!
I’ve not seen her dad or brother, it’s a surprise her mum is so small living in the house with two people that eat lots. Probably why tbf, not a crumb for her!
anyone see how hairy her arms were in the doll beauty video when her nails were getting done?? I know body hair is natural but she’s extremely hairy

Reactions: 4
Her nails always look blocky and thick at that place. Like the nail varnish is too thick or something.

Reactions: 2
For the love of bleeping god becki, if you read here, will you pronounce your TH as TH not V. You even make your lips and teeth into a V. You sound like a child. It's all well and good having trolls and people talk about you on tattle but you're not even gaining followers. Sooner or later you will become irrelevant. The money will stop flowing and all you'll be left with is an addiction to takeaways and the diction of a 5 year old. It honestly makes me sad seeing someone not much younger than me dumb themselves down for views and comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve not seen her dad or brother, it’s a surprise her mum is so small living in the house with two people that eat lots. Probably why tbf, not a crumb for her!
anyone see how hairy her arms were in the doll beauty video when her nails were getting done?? I know body hair is natural but she’s extremely hairy
Didn’t she post about her sister once who she booked tickets to Paris for, I think she said her sister had been sick? Her sister is very slim

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she post about her sister once who she booked tickets to Paris for, I think she said her sister had been sick? Her sister is very slim
Yeah her sister is slim too! I just think Becki’s got to the size now where I think her own family probably know she won’t do anything to change it. Can’t wait to see the absolute size of her Christmas dinner though, the views and comments she will get over the holidays from her eating will be unreal

Reactions: 6
Her whole USP on Tiktok is acting thick, being overweight and eating a very poor diet.
If she doesn’t change, in ten years time the Tiktok fame will be long gone, she’ll be nearly 40 years old, many stones heavier and still eating takeaways in her childhood bedroom.

Reactions: 7
i found this on Instagram earlier when looking for her, she’d have looked like that if she didn’t get rid of that bloody headband that was always glued to her head 😂😂

Oh my god 🤣
I know im being petty here but that headband riled me if anything it made her look bigger! It looked awful and yet she wore it all the bloody time

Reactions: 9
I know im being petty here but that headband riled me if anything it made her look bigger! It looked awful and yet she wore it all the bloody time
Her head was way too big for it, I always imagined it popping off into the air during one of her videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20 chicken nuggets, a double cheeseburger, fries and two dips!!! I have a big appetite especially when im hungover and there's no way I could handle all that, and even if I could I wouldn't be able to eat anything else all day and I would feel like tit unable to move

Reactions: 5
For the love of bleeping god becki, if you read here, will you pronounce your TH as TH not V. You even make your lips and teeth into a V. You sound like a child. It's all well and good having trolls and people talk about you on tattle but you're not even gaining followers. Sooner or later you will become irrelevant. The money will stop flowing and all you'll be left with is an addiction to takeaways and the diction of a 5 year old. It honestly makes me sad seeing someone not much younger than me dumb themselves down for views and comments.
With the amount of followers she has and her account being so stagnant she won't be making any money from TikTok, literal pennies from the creator fund at a push. I just don't get what people see in her, she eats food, attacks people for coming for her eating habits and creates 10,000 calorie hot chocolate now and again in a slow cooker...so many content creators are out there lately and they are so undeserving of their platforms! BORING.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.