Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a pattern with her speech and it seems to be the same sounds she has issues with pronouncing. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed speech sound disorder? It’s all the interdental sounds she messes up

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion BeckiJones4 #4 I am feirceless, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She ate soup but a tinned processed soup with over the salt and sugar limits - it’s just sad at this point. Make a home made soup it’s so easy! Or buy one of the fresh ones that most supermarkets do..and then a whole family sized baguette with butter. The takeaway salty/buttery/fatty breakfast and processed garbage plastic chicken snack pot was also just a joke - the way she eats makes me sad for her

Reactions: 10
I think Becki has influenced me. I went out to grab a midnight cuppa for a late movie and came back with a fancy pot noodle I didn't even know was in the pantry.
Just a little treat.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How is it dragging her for saying she continues to eat processed and high salt food for 99% of her meals? The context is completely missing. It’s a fact

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well actually it’s not a tiny tin, it’s from the Heinz big soup range so is literally a big tin of soup 😂 but again, I stand by it because my whole point is she eats processed junk and takeaway 24/7 even when it comes to damn soup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well actually it’s not a tiny tin, it’s from the Heinz big soup range so is literally a big tin of soup 😂 but again, it’s my option and I stand by it because my whole point is she eats processed junk and takeaway 24/7 even when it comes to damn soup
Fair enough 🤣 just made me laugh lol no hate intended . She defo does eat a lot of rubbish. When I first followed her she didn’t eat quite so badly but she does seem to be doing the takeaways a lot more now.

Reactions: 1
I saw Becki left a comment saying sorry for your loss on big chubby’s video and the comment replies to her are so horrible saying stuff like “youll be next” etc. Some of these trolls are pure nasty and have no respect for anyone.

Reactions: 19
Question... what will she do when she stops eating rubbish and decides to lost weight. Her USP is being known for eating rubbish alone non stop

Why are we mocking her eating soup? Isn’t our collective issue the fact she is an ‘influencer’ setting a bad influence to an impressionable teenaged fan base??

I’m a proper tattle bastard, but some comments are making me wince somewhat, let’s not go too folks - she’s not a horrible person and doesn’t deserve everything she does assassinating.

Reactions: 9
Please are we really dragging someone for eating a tin of soup 😭😭
🤣 I wasn't criticising the soup itself with my post. I just found it hilarious that we speculated over which kind of takeaway she'd have tonight and then she rocks up with a random soup for tea. It just made me think she is definitely reading here because she never ever has soup.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.