Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emjayx

Thread title suggestion BeckiJones4 #4 I am feirceless, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Heffalump

VIP Member
Her Mam is not the one putting herself out there to be criticised. And we know sweet fuck all about her life.
So in my opinion I would say assumptions, including criminal ones, and comments on her mother's lifestyle or appearance are off limits. But by all means, proceed to dis a woman who did nothing but look at the camera for her dilinquent child.

Reactions: 31

Heffalump

VIP Member
All the chubby chasers watching her are gonna have a wanking frenzy with the flash of cleavage.
Being clear here, I don't think what she showed is in any way indecent at any body weight, but because she's such a child I guess I didn't expect her to have tits, a bra, or any kind of grown up undies. Expected a care bear vest or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the ‘Baslamic’ [sic] is like a special condiment for Muslims!! she’s such a silly trout!

Are we due a new thread soon? Shall we start thread names? Here’s mine …

Becki Jones#4 chicken fighs, chin disguise, you can’t kid us with your weight loss lies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Babychicken

Right, I’m off to replicate that Meatball MARIANA recipe. I’ve just BEATED an egg but unfortunately I’m out of BASLAMIC dressing so I’ll have to nip to Morrisons aka Asda. I might not be a dancer but I’m so good at cooking and everything I make is so nice and so amazing. Don’t you all fink so? Fucking kill me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Imagine her mum and dad
"Is our becki out?"
"No she's in her room talking to children on the internet"

Sounds like something off the paedophile hunters🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Heffalump

VIP Member
Y'all commenting on the baguette while I'm over here still getting over the fact she "served" her soup and bread on a big lunky chopping board with a ruddy great scented candle stuck in beside it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Omg Becki’s live… 😂
It just consists of:

- “Fank you for the gifffffftss”
- “Guys make sure you follow the gifters”
- “Hiiiiiii (insert name of a regular becki live watcher)” in a really high pitched voice
- some stupid comment because I think she thinks that acting thick is a personality trait
- “uhmmmm”

She’s harmless but my god, she’s annoyingly dim

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Not her using fierce and feisty to describe the two women of colour on I'm a Celeb 🥴

It's obvious she didn't know these women before they were announced, and has gone for very stereotypical language to describe them

Reactions: 20
I saw Becki left a comment saying sorry for your loss on big chubby’s video and the comment replies to her are so horrible saying stuff like “youll be next” etc. Some of these trolls are pure nasty and have no respect for anyone.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know how much she weighs but if she is 15stone and 5ft 4 ish she needs to eat about 2000cals a day to maintain her weight. Her last what I ate in a day from yesterday she ate pretty much 2000 calories.

I don’t know if she has dropped a dress size or not considering she got exposed on here for using face slimming filters I would be a bit dubious of that claim. Also British clothing sizes are messed up so how would you know? And if you’re someone that wears alot of baggy poorly fitted clothing it’s hard to say if you have dropped a dress size or just wearing something less baggier.

If she genuinely wanted to lose some weight I think her confidence would grow so much but it wouldn’t be that hard for her to drop 1lb a week and that wouldn’t even mean a big change. She could have easily just taken something off yesterday’s meal. I know the calorie count isn’t perfect because the coke was probs full fat and the chive sauce I didn’t add in, and the brands are different. But if she got rid of those she could maintain her weight and if she had a single sausage McMuffin instead of the double that would have got rid of a 100 Cals easily. Or had a hot choc instead of a frap again would have saved a few hundred calories.

She could actually feel so much better just by doing that, I do think people in Becky’s position are just daft. She says she’s on a diet then isn’t then is. Now isn’t and wants to eat what she wants- but still makes reference to losing weight and dropping sizes which indicated to me that she isn’t actually figure happy and care free like she makes out to be. If she just accepted a little help ordownloaded a free app- MyFitnessPal or something similar they are pretty good at guiding people at how many cals you need to lose weight she could do it alone.
She’s nowhere near 15 stone, she’s about 20 AT LEAST.

Reactions: 19

Brainkits

Whenever I go on her page and see that hotchocolate in a slow cooker video she’s pinned, I just think, why??? Is that actually a thing? I could never be arsed doing all that.
She will spend a whole day making hot chocolate but can’t boil pasta for ten minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 18

NC2020

VIP Member
Why did it seem such a struggle to cut that bread
Because she uses that same tiny knife for EVERYTHING. That household could really use a good knife set! Sorry don’t all come for me for slagging off beckis knives on a forum dedicated to slagging people off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18