Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, only for one of these arseholes mentioned Tattle I never knew it existed.
Same! I’d never heard of it. They all made out they were getting tons of abuse so I checked it out. Obviously there are some mean messages but I was confused as the influencers make out it’s all abuse and they all act like people force them to read here 🤔 as soon as I got here I realised it was actually pissing them off as people were calling them out on shady behaviour and there was no block button for them to hide the truth

Reactions: 6
It makes me laugh because their bitching and moaning just sends more traffic here.
I bet plenty of influencers are actually members here too, contributing to threads about other people.

Reactions: 3
Serious question, why does Becki have a manager could she come on here with a reply.

Reactions: 2
Did anyway see her watching the kardahsians eating a banana and she made out she was watching it a pulled a shocked face. And she said said excuse me something mad happened on the show ..... no it didn't. You can tell that wasn't genuine. So fake and awkward

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand the lives she does with William Ellis with them eating a takeaway, both as boring as each other. Don’t know who is duller 🙄

Reactions: 12
she does say she isn’t great at make up to be fair and has taken some comments on board. She’s a lot less defensive about the helpful make up tips than the food ones

Reactions: 6
I feel like we need to be talking more about 1. How she has a Barbie cook book and 2. has a favourite recipe from it?! 😂 this girl is so funny, I’ve said it before but the random little (usually fairly subtle) things she says/does cracks me up. Strange lady!

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely improved her make up technique but she still gets it so wrong and her face is so red!
Can’t believe this near 30 year old woman still has a barbie cookbook and not only that, still uses it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211022-225912_TikTok.jpg

She was on live saying 'by the way my necks sore so I'm prodding my neck up with the pillow. I'm not hiding my chins' ....... I wish she would stop justifying herself and making excuses. Her weight doesn't even bother me at all. It's the way she acts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was reading through her comments which some of them are truly awful by the way and noticed it’s the same accounts again and again. WHY ISNT SHE BLOCKING THEM?! I get it if she wants to keep her comments open in protest or if she doesn’t want to change her content just to stop the mean comments but why isn’t she blocking the people that truly troll her? It’s got to be for engagement reasons which honestly makes me lose so much respect for her. She can’t be crying troll but leave repeat offenders on there? As we all know she has a very very young fan base - which will always be super weird so why would she leave comments up like that so her young fans can read them? it baffles me.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.