Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has lost weight compared to her earlier videos
I thought that but she uploaded an unfiltered video and I think she’s gained sadly

None of her food is an issue to be honest, I don’t see any food as bad, it’s her portions, they are absolutely gigantic and thats obviously the reason she’s the size she is. Lots of us take for granted that we have family to teach as standard portions ie half a tin of soup with a slice of bread and some fruit etc is normal. But Becki just seems oblivious that a big tin of soup and half a bagette is just madness. Same with her take aways! I’ve got a take away hung over before and had a individual pizza with some chicken dippers and I’d eat two cookies from dominos to plus loads of Pepsi max… but she literally orders portions for a family.

The comments are dangerous as they promote this bad food good food and there’s no such thing, it’s just moderation and controlling portions which becki has no clue of. I’m assuming her parents have taught her these giant portions are normal

Reactions: 2
She’s still breaking ASA guidelines! If you’re receiving gifts from a company you need to say #gifted in the post, not the comments, and make it plainly obvious. Receiving free gifts still counts as advertising so you are ideally supposed to say #ad as well but some get away with not saying ad. Her management need a course in influencer marketing, this is basic stuff!!

Reactions: 10
I asked if the body shop video was an ad and she blocked me 🤣
I’ve reported her video to the ASA. Her “disclaimer” comment definitely doesn’t fall within their standards! She talks about the features and benefits of a product (albeit in her very simple way like “this lip balm is SooooOooO nice”). It’s a slippery slope to how so many influencers have scammed young impressionable fans with their giveaways etc. She’s clueless

Reactions: 9
Surely if your takeaway is costing like £30 you know it’s too much food for 1 person. Dominos is so expensive and she practically buys a sharing deal for herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought that but she uploaded an unfiltered video and I think she’s gained sadly

None of her food is an issue to be honest, I don’t see any food as bad, it’s her portions, they are absolutely gigantic and thats obviously the reason she’s the size she is. Lots of us take for granted that we have family to teach as standard portions ie half a tin of soup with a slice of bread and some fruit etc is normal. But Becki just seems oblivious that a big tin of soup and half a bagette is just madness. Same with her take aways! I’ve got a take away hung over before and had a individual pizza with some chicken dippers and I’d eat two cookies from dominos to plus loads of Pepsi max… but she literally orders portions for a family.

The comments are dangerous as they promote this bad food good food and there’s no such thing, it’s just moderation and controlling portions which becki has no clue of. I’m assuming her parents have taught her these giant portions are normal
I think the portion size and the frequency she has fast food

Reactions: 3
Her overall diet is "bad" because the vast majority of it is highly processed, high in fat and low in nutritional value. Moderation doesn't even feature in her vocabulary.

Reactions: 4
She had a video uploaded last night but must have taken it down pretty quick. It was a kebab and chips takeaway. She said it was a draft video of her having a takeaway because she hadn’t had one that day. I thought for someone who complains about all of the hate that she gets she was really trying to intice hate comments- it just to me proved what she is all about. She is legit just trolling her views in a very stupid way because ultimately the person that she is hurting is herself. Emotionally even if she is encouraging those comments she must still be taking them on board and physically it’s taking a toll.

It was actually a draft because her nails were her old nail colour.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.