Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckys tin of soup wouldn’t have been so bad without the whole baguette and half a tub of butter she slapped on each piece 😂

Reactions: 12
Why did it seem such a struggle to cut that bread
Because she uses that same tiny knife for EVERYTHING. That household could really use a good knife set! Sorry don’t all come for me for slagging off beckis knives on a forum dedicated to slagging people off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The soup isn’t a bad choice, although typically a tin serves 2 🤷‍♀️ But if she ate that whole baguette like implied thats made a ‘healthy’ choice now become a 800kcal meal. I do hope she continues to make some changes like it appeared to be tonight, because at least it was a better choice than fried foods.
I didn’t realise big.chubby had passed away. It’s sad 😢 because although we might criticise what people eat in life nobody hears that news and is happy about it. Sometimes these moments are sadly the reality checks that people need. You can still have a fun life and eat unhealthy food in smaller portions without jepodising your life expectancy.

Reactions: 3
Y'all commenting on the baguette while I'm over here still getting over the fact she "served" her soup and bread on a big lunky chopping board with a ruddy great scented candle stuck in beside it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Y'all commenting on the baguette while I'm over here still getting over the fact she "served" her soup and bread on a big lunky chopping board with a ruddy great scented candle stuck in beside it!
Yeah I think we all gotta agree on the fact that the scented candle was a bizarre addition to the meal…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw Becki left a comment saying sorry for your loss on big chubby’s video and the comment replies to her are so horrible saying stuff like “youll be next” etc. Some of these trolls are pure nasty and have no respect for anyone.
I agree that’s just beyond horrible. I actually want somebody like becki to get healthy and be happy as I don’t think she is happy. Yeah she’s a bit annoying but telling someone they’re going to die? Horrid.

Reactions: 8
our becki all about the mealtime aesFetics! 💃🏼 🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The soup at least isn’t something fried but she could have a least tried a bit harder. Was that amount of butter really necessary and I was a bit confused at the baguette. She cut up a few slices slathered them in butter and put them at the front of her chopping board but then put the rest of the uncut baguette behind the bowl? Did she just have the candle on her chopping board on her lap? Did not get that!

Reactions: 5
Hello welcome to tattle
Had to laugh at this. The soup was fine, it was probably like 200 to 300 calories.... which is far far less than a takeaway. Yes the bread and butter made it a larger calorie meal but still far far less than she'd normally have. Her WIEIAD yesterday was really unhealthy but not that calorific. That one day doesn't make up for all the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would genuinely be so, so worried if she was my daughter. Her feet and ankles look like those of heavily pregnant woman with pre eclampsia.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would genuinely be so, so worried if she was my daughter. Her feet and ankles look like those of heavily pregnant woman with pre eclampsia.
She's been to Frankie and Bennys today for yet another greasy fatty takeaway. It's at least once per day now. No fresh fruit or fresh vegetables just unhealthy junk food.

Reactions: 7
Her dress sense is far worse..
All these (presumably young girls) saying she is do pretty etc is not helping her. She had no facial features and she genuinely looks unwell. She doesn't look those ridiculously filtered, skin down photos

Reactions: 2
Her troll comments are actually getting worse it’s ridiculous. I don’t care if she eats a block of cheese every hour she don’t deserve some of those nasty comments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her troll comments are actually getting worse it’s ridiculous. I don’t care if she eats a block of cheese every hour she don’t deserve some of those nasty comments
The only ones that actually make me laugh are the "cheers Beck, dog is crying now" and "cheers Beck, dog has osmosis" ones because they're so bleeping random 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.