Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_H

VIP Member
Cooklyn’s latest video, making a Michelin star roast dinner 😂

check out how he pronounces shallots 🤣
“Shallets”. 😆 That is some super rare roast beef 😬

I always get the same vibes from Brooklyn. He seems like a quite sweet, quite simple, easily influenced kind of person. Not introspective, not particularly interesting, not a thinker or a questioner, and probably very good at leading a boring monied kind of life with little purpose. He probably doesn’t look very far ahead or question what he’s doing with his life, he just enjoys the next meal. Must be nice.

On the positive side he’s definitely not a malignant narcissist type of individual.

Reactions: 34

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Not done a head swap pic for a while lol 😄 x...

Before....

Resizer_16736829263023.jpg

...and after ....

Resizer_16736829154871.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
I want to say thank you to the posters of this thread. I've had a horrendous 2022 but this thread has brought some much needed laughter into my life. I know it's so easy to make fun of the Beckham boys that it's low-hanging fruit but we take our humour where we can find it in times like this, right? I still re-read reviews of Brooklyn's photography book on Amazon when I want a good giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Eureka

VIP Member
''When you love someone you just want to cover everywhere''

Joking aside I find him really disturbing. There's a Women's Aid campaign aimed at younger women called Too Into You, its about how someone who adores you and puts you on a pedestal is a massive red flag. I thought his ardour would cool a bit once they got married but he seems as bad as ever. I would be very worried about his ability to cope with adult relationships and his emotional maturity. His understanding of love seems very removed from what is normal and healthy.

Reactions: 33

manajo

I find David to be so fake. I always get the impression that he want to come across as this amazing, caring dad to compensate for being a shitty husband.

Reactions: 32

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Poor oul Brooklyn - I caught a glimpse of an article yesterday in which he said (and I'm paraphrasing) how hard he finds it trying to live up to the achievements of his father, and how he wants to make a name for himself in his own right.
I feel sorry for him in a few senses: his role model is a philandering narcissistic dickhead, he has no discernable talent, he wants his affirmation to come in the form of fame because that's what he's been taught etc.
Sad stuff.
None of the kids have been taught any better, and none of them are at all bright. So they don't really stand a chance. As much as Brooklyn is an idiot and everything he is trying to do is just embarrassing. His family are to blame. And it's easy to mock and laugh and I do at times. But like it you say, it's also really easy to feel quite sorry for him. Because he's to dumb to be dangerous and just weirdly clingy because he's desperate for attention/love and yes it's worrying but I don't see him as clingy in an aggressive/creepy way, more just a desperate way. It's sad. But he's not a bad person, there aren't loads of stories of him being nasty etc, unlike his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nopatience

VIP Member
The biggest crowd of try hards you will ever see, and the only thing they know about fashion is the crimes they commit against it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SaLou

VIP Member
These two are just such a strange pairing. She always looks disgusted and he looks like a soppy puppy.

d_onto_his_wife_Nicola_Peltz_han-a-1_1673464861295.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I’ve developed a proper hatred of Cruz, purely from the photos shared to this thread (I don’t think I’d ever seen him before). He looks like such an insufferable, cocky little shit 🤣

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
I find David to be so fake. I always get the impression that he want to come across as this amazing, caring dad to compensate for being a shitty husband.
I’ve always despised him, was always a smug little git as a young footballer.
Then there was the Mister Loophole lawyer getting him off the driving ban that any normal person would have had to face.
I’d say the worst of him (besides the affairs) were the 2013 emails that revealed his anger at yet again being passed up for a knighthood in the New Years honours list.
Who the fuck does he think he is?
I’ve always said that those that desire honours are the kind of people that absolutely shouldn’t get them, honours should be for humility and humbleness amongst other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

coconochanel

VIP Member
I wonder if he could show us how to make a Moscow Mule as I can't seem to find a mule small enough to fit in the copper mug.:unsure: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29