Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest crowd of try hards you will ever see, and the only thing they know about fashion is the crimes they commit against it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think they all look completely ridiculous. If this is what rich idiots are spending thousands to wear more fool them. And I really hate that awful looking handbag Vic keeps wearing, it looks naff. She looks seriously unwell in these photos, I can’t understand why her family is not stepping in to help her.
---
Once again the weird body language. This is not a loving couple no matter what some people want to believe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they all look completely ridiculous. If this is what rich idiots are spending thousands to wear more fool them. And I really hate that awful looking handbag Vic keeps wearing, it looks naff. She looks seriously unwell in these photos, I can’t understand why her family is not stepping in to help her.
---
Once again the weird body language. This is not a loving couple no matter what some people want to believe.
Oh this actually made me a bit sad. That dangling, uninvolved arm of his while she’s literally clinging onto him. It reminds me of when I started seeing my ex (who was still seeing his ex unbeknownst to me) I was out with my friend and texted him chatting away about the evening and ended with “love you”, he texted back “ok”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
---
I think it’s a really toxic relationship, so many rumours of him cheating, and funding her fashion label being his penance. Her designs are dire, there’s the odd piece that is ok but she manages to get Anna Wintour on the FROW every time and Edward Enninful but the shop is always empty. These bags which look like mop heads are insane. Interestingly Harper looks very like VB’s sister’s daughters, Harper and Liberty could be sisters. Why they’ve got Harper in a shapeless black suit at her age God knows but it’s better than the inappropriate dress last time. Why VB stays with DB I don’t know, he clearly isn’t that into her, and he must dislike her clinging.

Reactions: 16
Im always suprised to be reminded that Harper is only 11 years old. She's looked much older to me for a while. Mid twenties.
Very strange vain family.

Reactions: 14
Im always suprised to be reminded that Harper is only 11 years old. She's looked much older to me for a while. Mid twenties.
Very strange vain family.
I think they live in a parallel universe, they’ve been in the public eye so long they have no concept of how they are seen by the majority of the public. The kids have not had a normal life ever, remember the story about Romeo crying on a plane and Brooklyn told him ‘don’t cry our dad is David Beckham’.

VB and DB did seem to have love and chemistry at the start but then according to Elton, she let him go to spain on his own and that’s when he allegedly cheated with Loos and the clinging started. Mind you lots of ppl believe he has a grown up daughter in the NW conceived around time he got together with VB, who knows. I was told many years ago when he was at MU, that he was nothing like his public image, and was told about Giggs at the same time, didn’t believe it but the giggs thing was true so 🤷🏻‍♂️ Beckham allegedly used NDAs and super injunctions all the time.
I feel sorry for the kids because if it’s a marriage of convenience they must know the truth. Brooklyn is a clinger like VB and that smacks of insecurity and low self esteem, as does her desperate control of her weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
---
Exactly it's SO cold

Reactions: 6
Cruz went to school until recently with my niece and both my niece and sister in law says he has lovely manners and is a nice boy

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet VB looks like a corpse with no clothes on.
I reckon Beckham is dying to duck 30 year old normal lass with a little tummy and some real tits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cruz is really unfortunate looking!
None of the Beckham boys are what you’d call lookers but he drew the shortest straw of the three of them.
He looks like his father at that age though so he will grow into his looks, brooklyn on other hand unfortunately looks like his mother

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like his father at that age though so he will grow into his looks, brooklyn on other hand unfortunately looks like his mother
His father was already playing for Man Utd at that age, I don’t recall him looking much like Cruz does now!

Reactions: 11
Cruz went to school until recently with my niece and both my niece and sister in law says he has lovely manners and is a nice boy
You hear that a lot about the Beckham kids, it’s such a pity they’ve been pushed into the public eye since they were born, perhaps if they’d been hidden and brought up normally, they’d have proper jobs and be contributing to society instead of posing on sm badly dressed and sneering.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately for Brooklyn, his wife Nicole is a talented actress, writer and producer. Even though she is minted too, she put her head down and studied. What will happen in the next couple of years is she will become more successful and fulfilled in her career, Brooklyn will probably want a kid. Because, well, he has no discernible skill to navigate life. She will put the kid on hold and she will meet someone else. It’s Victoria and David’s fault.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.