Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #6 and thanks to @GrilledCheese for the winning title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/beckhams-5-whats-greyer-victorias-meal-or-davids-hair.32663/page-50

A couple of the latest stories.

Carry on People.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome to #6 and thanks to @GrilledCheese for the winning title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/beckhams-5-whats-greyer-victorias-meal-or-davids-hair.32663/page-50

A couple of the latest stories.

Carry on People.
What worries me about these photos, is the comparisons that will be made between Victoria and Harper. The DM seem to be having a sly dig at Harper, referring to Victoria's "swelte" waist. No wonder so many young girls have got self esteem issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I was praying this utter melt would have his own thread.. and God was listening ..

He has to be neuro diverse .. who the duck agrees to film him making a glass of water for himself!!
oh Dorklyn yeah, pour that Gin mate.. no one can do that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh I was praying this utter melt would have his own thread.. and God was listening ..

He has to be neuro diverse .. who the duck agrees to film him making a glass of water for himself!!
Lots of us are neuro diverse! Me included. I have inattentive ADHD and Dyscalculia. I was labelled lazy and thick! But I bleeping worked hard and at Brooklyns age, I was on my way to being a head chef with my own kitchen. I was not fannying about making myself look like a total tit on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
’The Cat and Fittle’ pub! And only the best ingredients - mint that has to be squeezed to ‘get the smell out’ and Schweppes tonic - the absolute height of sophistication - in 1969.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No he’s just a lazy prat who was dragged up by two entitled idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Part of me is hoping that Brooklyn is pivoting to his next career as a comedian and be a realised he's just better off doing parody work. If he is however serious, you can't convince me he doesn't have severe learning difficulties

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂
The daily mail have such a love hate relationship with the beckhams, every article about Victoria seems to be really positive and about her sons not at all 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to feel sorry for him, but it feels like god tier level satire at this point.
Screenshot_20221121_112245.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to feel sorry for him, but it feels like god tier level satire at this point.
View attachment 1748257
Can someone just please stop him.

He is too dumb to realise. So please, someone stop him. He's basically harmless and inoffensive, he is just creepy clingy and too dumb to know that the joke is no longer funny. Joey Essex pretends to be as dumb as he acts, Brooklyn just is as dumb as he acts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sending love to the Neuro diverse peeps that work their tits off to keep up with society’s expectations .. I know how hard this tit is..

But Dorklyns just next level doorstep thick..
I enjoy the comedy we all get from him, the hilarious attempts him and HIS WIFE MELTZ are making to be cool! When they look like two teenagers on their way to the off licence to get a few bottles of WKD.

dying from the laughter …
All that money and connections and so far Vicky and Dave have added 3 boys with zero talent to the worlds population! They have nothing to offer, no drive , no focus.. just vacuous vain testicles

Not included Harper as I’m going that girl sees sense

Reactions: 24
At least we all know how to make a gin and tonic. I always struggled until Brooklyn showed us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely he cannot be this thick ? Ok may not of been top of his class academically but he has had huge life experiences, he’s travelled extensively and will of met so many different and interesting people. He just does not seem to have any sense of self awareness?
He must know people rip him to shreds online but he ploughs on !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.