Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weirdest thing ever was when Brooklyn got Nicola's grandmother tattooed on his body in tribute to Nicola...and she didn't run screaming for the hills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The weirdest thing ever was when Brooklyn got Nicola's grandmother tattooed on his body in tribute to Nicola...and she didn't run screaming for the hills.
Could be wrong but sure he either never met the grandmother or barely knew her. Downright creepy as duck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Poor Brooklyn trying to be like his dad. David's a dick but he did have that 'something' about him that his kids (specially Brooklyn and Cruz) just don't.

Reactions: 12
Poor Brooklyn trying to be like his dad. David's a dick but he did have that 'something' about him that his kids (specially Brooklyn and Cruz) just don't.
Maybe because he was famous for actually doing something than just being the child of a famous person.

Reactions: 12
''When you love someone you just want to cover everywhere''

Joking aside I find him really disturbing. There's a Women's Aid campaign aimed at younger women called Too Into You, its about how someone who adores you and puts you on a pedestal is a massive red flag. I thought his ardour would cool a bit once they got married but he seems as bad as ever. I would be very worried about his ability to cope with adult relationships and his emotional maturity. His understanding of love seems very removed from what is normal and healthy.

Reactions: 33
Joking aside I find him really disturbing. There's a Women's Aid campaign aimed at younger women called Too Into You, its about how someone who adores you and puts you on a pedestal is a massive red flag. I thought his ardour would cool a bit once they got married but he seems as bad as ever. I would be very worried about his ability to cope with adult relationships and his emotional maturity. His understanding of love seems very removed from what is normal and healthy.
She married him and is several years older with more maturity and experience id guess. Although both will have led cosseted lives.
Both strange and desperate. With such advantages they could do and be anything. But the DM sidebar is what they want.

Reactions: 11
Thank you for reminding me of mini Becks and his mega hit single (NOT) that was "If Every Day was Christmas" 😂😂
I hate myself for knowing and remembering that.

Brooklyn is a dick, he honestly follows her around as if he cannot believe his luck that a girl actually spoke to him, he acts like your classic nerd in a teen movie but the only difference is that this loser was born into money. His obsession with her is becoming uncomfortable, the tattoos are getting beyond weird now.

• Heart
I think their combined features are very unfortunate, David has small eyes (which I never really noticed before) and Victoria has that weird nose and mouth and the boys got the lot! Also Cruz and Brooklyn are so pasty skinned. Harper is pretty though.
Yeah I always thought the kids got the word features from each parent. Romeo is the only boy that is decent looking, the two two are very very average.

How predictable Cruz Bieber has got his first tattoo already. Money can’t buy class.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.