Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinderella

Chatty Member
What on earth is this? It looks like something scrawled in biro as a reminder 😅
Dorklyn reminds me of the man in the movie Memento where he keeps getting tattoos to remember things 😂

The dopey pleb can’t even remember that he got married 😂😭

E93AD6CA-FA3E-4A6C-AE7D-BD597BD34F62.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Shinealight

VIP Member
Now I'm not being a beeaatch here (honestly), but he's not a very attractive young man is he?
If he weren't Dave & Vicky's son he'd be some mediochre trainee plasterer would he not?
He gives me the ick 🤢
Both he and his youngest brother Cruz are really quite ugly & gormless looking.

Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I used to feel sorry for him, but it feels like god tier level satire at this point.
View attachment 1748257
Can someone just please stop him.

He is too dumb to realise. So please, someone stop him. He's basically harmless and inoffensive, he is just creepy clingy and too dumb to know that the joke is no longer funny. Joey Essex pretends to be as dumb as he acts, Brooklyn just is as dumb as he acts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Eureka

VIP Member
Oh I was praying this utter melt would have his own thread.. and God was listening ..

He has to be neuro diverse .. who the fuck agrees to film him making a glass of water for himself!!
oh Dorklyn yeah, pour that Gin mate.. no one can do that
No he’s just a lazy prat who was dragged up by two entitled idiots.

• Heart

Miss polar

VIP Member
What an embarrassing spectacle these kids are! It’s hardly a surprise though,

Dave and Vicky are completely fucked up and driven by social media likes and courting the press and media for publicity. Any publicity will do!!

Vicky has absolutely no self esteem and I guess her obvious eating disorder is rooted in the dipshit of a husband she’s married to and the way her treats her!
No sympathy though, she should have dumped him years ago, but the money and beckham brand are too much of a draw for her!

I really don’t think Harper will be any different, and will be lured by the vacuous celebrity lifestyle.

Watch out for her becoming a ‘model’ soon, just like Lila moss and anais Gallagher,
Dont mean to be unkind, but Harper is a fairly plain looking kid just like a lot of the other nepo kids. Doors only opened for them because of who they are!

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant @Pom Bear
---

What a bell end.

---

Oh and now this,

Brookie and Nicky the new pish and bucks?
Thank you 😀❤🤗😘 xx.

Two pics just made 😄😘 x...

Brooklyn in his personalised sweatshirt....

Resizer_16752937644291.jpg

....and Nicola really needs help with her drink problem 😄...

Resizer_16752935809141.jpg

• Haha

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Surely he cannot be this thick ? Ok may not of been top of his class academically but he has had huge life experiences, he’s travelled extensively and will of met so many different and interesting people. He just does not seem to have any sense of self awareness?
He must know people rip him to shreds online but he ploughs on !
I think he really is that thick! Also I imagine he’s been kept in the bubble of VB telling him how proud she is of anything he does and throwing money and opportunities at him like they mean nothing. He seems to have no clue about real life- also doesn’t seem to have any friends that aren’t fawning relatives.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll separate. Their finances are so complicated. They seem to have an arrangement and appear to live their own lives coming together for a photo op where they can.

I hope the rumours that Victoria has a side piece are true. She deserves someone to make her smile after putting up with the walking std DB must be.

• Heart
And thankfully you never will…. 😬
Don’t be so sure….. in a private members only club somewhere in the seedier side of London Town Pa beckham is brokering a deal with some Michelin star chef to get him inside a kitchen.
Anyone of us at anytime could unwittingly be subjected to food handled by him.
picture this… you’ve saved your hard earned cash for 3 months, you’ve booked a table at the ivy, you’ve squeezed into the control knickers, you’ve put your best frock on, you can’t feel your feet because only those shoes will go and they haven’t been on your feet since 2019, you’ve paid, yes paid, someone with far more superior skill than you to put your slap on and fancy up your hair. You’ve invested in this night out.
You travel to the restaurant. You order from the menu, you’ve no idea what you’ve ordered because you don’t understand it, but you don’t want to look like a .
you wait, you wait, you wait….the waiter arrives! Does he place in front of you a delicious, aromatic, beautiful work of art? Well worth the £££’s!
No.
It turns out old golden balls is besties with/has dirt on/has paid off the chef and Brooklyn is in the kitchen making his signature ’cold spaghetti with hacked up truffle dropped on top’
Nobody warned you!! Nobody told you when you made the booking!! If you’d known you could have avoided the very clear and present danger that is food poisoning.
The threat is real people. It’s real!

---

And now the gormless twat Dorklyn is wearing a necklace with Nicola on it. He is so obsessed with her. Totally over the top behaviour. View attachment 1915159
It’s a collar! She’s tagged him! I wonder if there’s a chip in it like there is in my cat? If found please return to 07…fuck it, send it back to England, care of brand beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm giving the cooking another few months, we'll then move on to interior design (put flowers in a vase, they look nice), fashion (jeans can be tight or baggy), fitness (running is healthy), but if they have kids he'll be a professional baby daddy, nobody will ever love their kids or have more parenting tips.

jayne2240

VIP Member
It’s really really bizarre how this family operate. Trying to guilt trip their adult son into feeling bad that his younger sister misses him. Well guess what? That’s life. A man SHOULD spend his birthday with his wife over his family. That’s what happens when you grow up, get married and move away. He should never have to feel guilty for that. And Harper is old enough to be told whilst yes it is hard, Brooklyn can’t prioritise her over Nicola. That’s just ridiculous.

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Sending love to the Neuro diverse peeps that work their tits off to keep up with society’s expectations .. I know how hard this shit is..

But Dorklyns just next level doorstep thick..
I enjoy the comedy we all get from him, the hilarious attempts him and HIS WIFE MELTZ are making to be cool! When they look like two teenagers on their way to the off licence to get a few bottles of WKD.

dying from the laughter …
All that money and connections and so far Vicky and Dave have added 3 boys with zero talent to the worlds population! They have nothing to offer, no drive , no focus.. just vacuous vain testicles

Not included Harper as I’m going that girl sees sense

The “nutter” in the kitchen again with latest wild concoction 😂
Dorklyn has become a laughing stock. No clue or self awareness. He appears to have the mentality of a 12 year old. I think it's pretty obvious Peltz married him for the name and profile boost. Most people had never heard of her before Dorky. The obsessive, cringey tattoos seem a desperate attempt to keep hold of her. This is not gonna end well. As for the other two. Well Dopeo was gonna win Wimbledon but realising he was no tennis player switched to football, which he's not very good at either. And Snooze the pretend Justin Bieber, now appears to be a gormless twat aswell. Thinks he's edgy and cool dressing like he threw some clothes on in the dark.
All 3 have become laughing stocks and it's all down to Vick and Dave's atrocious parenting. No work ethic installed and constant praise for being less than average.
Serious question. Where do you see these boys in 5 or 10 years?

• Heart

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Bet Cruz is a right little shit. Always thought it. Brooklyn... seems nice and harmless enough but lol lol lol @ him.
Cruz irritates the fuck out of me! I wish the little Justin Bieber wannabe gangsta would fuck right off! The way he dresses thinking he is the dogs bollocks when he looks like a stupid little twat!

• Haha