Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still thinks David’s a prize catch and that women are jealous and lusting after him… um, nope nope nope 😬🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s just so slimy and cringe. He makes me feel a bit queasy.
He’s weird and creepy looking now.
Must bother him quite a lot as it was always more about his looks than his talents.
If all you’ve got is looks then once they go then there’s nothing!
And what talent he did have is long gone now at his age.
He’s just left with his bandwagon jumping and desire for a knighthood, and that’s looking less and less likely as time passes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbf Beckham was a superb player,but his celebrity was still bigger than his talent merited. There were better players in the utd team he played in, e.g. Keane, Scholes,who were also midfielders. I'm sure neither wants what Beckham has though!

Reactions: 15
197e226df59d423a9910d6b1849b9482_329239924_1589117138183497_222354952246222110_n.jpg

The best dressed Brooklyn has been in ages. 😆😆 Shame we have to see him in his pants to see him not dressed like an absolute wally.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Those tattoos.

To each their own what anyone chooses to do with their own body, but artistically speaking I think they look awful. Like a little kid drew them on while Brooklyn was sleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is with his striped, two-tone torso? Is that a photoshop fail? It can’t be a tan line, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% the gut has been lopped off in post-production.
What the duck would that lazy lump need an ice bath for anyway? I don't think I've ever seen him do anything more energetic than ruining Scouse tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those tattoos.

To each their own what anyone chooses to do with their own body, but artistically speaking I think they look awful. Like a little kid drew them on while Brooklyn was sleeping.
Harper's mates came round then scribbled all over him with Sharpies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf Beckham was a superb player,but his celebrity was still bigger than his talent merited. There were better players in the utd team he played in, e.g. Keane, Scholes,who were also midfielders. I'm sure neither wants what Beckham has though!
It's partly due to the timing of it all, his relationship with a spice girl etc, also things like posing for gay mens magazines etc which was very forward at the time. He had very good publicists imo.
No way he will be getting knighthood after the Qatar issue, there would be a massive outcry

Reactions: 12
Haha no was is that photo of him getting in the ice bath not photoshopped. He’s not that toned or slim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.