Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Speak & Spell 😄😄😘 x...
Here is an earlier pic of him practicing his name on it 😄...

Resizer_16779402113181.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nicola is not a good looking girl, if she walked past you wouldn’t look twice.

Reactions: 12
Harper looks lovely, and the best dressed of the bunch.
VB looks like her body is struggling to support her head☹ she had such a fab figure before marrying him
Yep, Harper did look nice, I noticed she was wearing sports shoes with the outfit.

As for VB, eww.
---
Oh and this photo has ICKS in it, what the duck was VB wearing? ewww.

68331359-11819987-image-m-26_1677932525250.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve developed a proper hatred of Cruz, purely from the photos shared to this thread (I don’t think I’d ever seen him before). He looks like such an insufferable, cocky little tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve developed a proper hatred of Cruz, purely from the photos shared to this thread (I don’t think I’d ever seen him before). He looks like such an insufferable, cocky little tit 🤣
Those bleeping ties back to front to try and look edgy! Sad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Brooklyn and Nicola only show up to see his family when it's fashion week it looks like. Where she can use them and sit front row.

Reactions: 13
You'd think being a 'designer' Victoria could get a suit that fitted Harper properly
Nice to see David has his wig back on 🤭
Cruz most definitely has a mirror in his manbag seeing how much he loves himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You'd think being a 'designer' Victoria could get a suit that fitted Harper properly
Nice to see David has his wig back on 🤭
Cruz most definitely has a mirror in his manbag seeing how much he loves himself!
Harper’s suit looked like school uniform from an academy school, bought big to grow into

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think so too, worse than Dorklyn.
---
Okay it's a bit baggy but you can at least see her footware so the hems are okay
unlike VB.

Reactions: 7
I think he’s the most annoying of them all!! And his face looks like its been trodden on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.