Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’ll have a child with Brooklyn. She’s doing a Vogue Williams, when she was married to Brian McFadden.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s fair too vain to carry a child. I say they go down the surrogate route.

Reactions: 10
He was never going to get the knighthood this year, doubt he was expecting it.

He'll have it under 5 years though I bet.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Well now it's just getting awkward that they keep tagging only Brooklyn and saying how much they miss him 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for them, he's ungrateful and basically not involved in his family at all. Even his siblings.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Having nothing to do with your parents or siblings is part of being married?

Not in my family.
exactly, beign isolated from your family as you have a partner is not at all a good sign of a relationship

I feel bad for them, he's ungrateful and basically not involved in his family at all. Even his siblings.
He lives in a different country, its not like he's ten minutes up the road and hasn't bothered to visit them. The onus is not on him to go spend time with them, it's a two way street. He's their adult child who's now a married man, so obviously Christmas's and new years they shared before will be different now.

• Heart
People fly all over the country or to other countries for family Christmas's.

It's not like they don't have money or time, they aren't regular people who can't jet off when they want. He and the wife had no problem when it was for attention seeking fashion week.

But Christmas with his family for few days is too much to ask for? A few days sharing at both sides? This doesn't seem like a partnership marriage. He has a young sister he's missing growing up that he looked close to before, now she's nothing?

Reactions: 9
People fly all over the country or to other countries for family Christmas's.

It's not like they don't have money or time, they aren't regular people who can't jet off when they want. He and the wife had no problem when it was for attention seeking fashion week.

But Christmas with his family for few days is too much to ask for? A few days sharing at both sides? This doesn't seem like a partnership marriage. He has a young sister he's missing growing up that he looked close to before, now she's nothing?
His priority at this time is obviously creating his life with his wife, and that's perfectly fine. Yes it's sad that his relationship with his little sister has suffered but its to be expected when a sibling gets married and is living so far away.
Victoria and David could also have made the effort to fly to one of their homes in the US but chose not to, so maybe both parties were happy with each others plans for the holidays.
They miss him which is understandable but its no different to us missing our family that for whatever reason couldn't be with us for the holiday period. Also to be fair we only get a glimpse of their life through what they choose to share on Instagram, I'm sure there was plenty of communication with him over the holidays.

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine Nicola has put her foot down about spending every waking minute with the in-laws. Can’t say I blame her.

Reactions: 9
I’d imagine Nicola has put her foot down about spending every waking minute with the in-laws. Can’t say I blame her.
Imagine them all sitting down to a delicious Christmas dinner with all the trimmings…and Victoria with a measly bit of steamed fish and one sprout. Who would want to be at that dinner table?

• Haha
Imagine them all sitting down to a delicious Christmas dinner with all the trimmings…and Victoria with a measly bit of steamed fish and one sprout. Who would want to be at that dinner table?
Not sure how what Victoria is eating would affect your mood if sat there. Does it ruin your steak if sat eating with a vegan?

Reactions: 1
It could be worse than steamed fish and a Brussels sprout, imagine Cooklyn making the dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.