Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look it's the bi-annual 'tip the paps off about our 'romantic meal' to convince the plebs we can stand each other' outing for Vicky and Dave.

Vicky looks like she's had more romantic colonoscopies and why the duck is Dave wearing a cardigan over his jacket?! Their kids never had a chance really with these fuckwits as role models...
Dave fuming under his syrup, must be tedious going to the best restaurants and watching your partner toy with steamed fish and veg. Her top lip is in a time zone of it’s own now, she looks ridiculous - gone full on meg ryan face ruined

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On Comic Relief this evening, they've just played the sketch of Vicki and David being interviewed by Ali G...( so probably about 20+ years ago as they mention Brooklyn) .she's laughing and smiling and both up for a laugh ....what happened?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
On Comic Relief this evening, they've just played the sketch of Vicki and David being interviewed by Ali G...( so probably about 20+ years ago as they mention Brooklyn) .she's laughing and smiling and both up for a laugh ....what happened?
She found out about his wandering dick I would imagine. I first knew about it from a very good source when Dwight Yorke was still at Man Utd so around 20 years + ago 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be incredibly boring to be around ... and it can't be much fun for her either.

Her diet is ridiculous - one of the most enjoyable things is to try new foods with others - and she looks as if she's always worried about something (probably David fooling around).

She won't be so thankful for her diet when she ages ... a bit of extra padding is healthy!

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2037038What were they working out? How many women Dave has fucked behind Vicky's back or Pythagorean theorem...

Also they are about as 'couple goals' as Fred and Rose West
They were working out brooklyns next embarrassing career move I presume?
---
She must be incredibly boring to be around ... and it can't be much fun for her either.

Her diet is ridiculous - one of the most enjoyable things is to try new foods with others - and she looks as if she's always worried about something (probably David fooling around).

She won't be so thankful for her diet when she ages ... a bit of extra padding is healthy!
I feel sorry for her as she clearly has a pretty bad eating disorder that she has never dealt with, I dread to think the state her bones are in

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yep - open secret at Man utd - he’s always been a sleaze.
No different to most footballers then! Didn't Harper have to move schools because he bonked one of the teachers?

I remember working in PR in the early 2000s and there were a lot of injunctions related to the Beckhams, but these weren't extramarital. Rather boring commercial deals and housing applications. They have a very good PR team behind them, which is why nothing ever seems to 'leak' about the state of their marraige.

Personally I think it became a marriage of convenience when they moved to Spain. They are still together for Harper's sake (I wonder if they will go their separate ways once she becomes an adult?) or until David gets that knighthood.

I never thought Rebecca Loos was particularly attractive, but she obviously has some sort of magnetism.

If my memory serves me correctly, there was a lot of speculation that David would leave Victoria for her, such was his infatuation; then sometime after David, came another NZ sportsman who was also obsessed with her:

1679197283189.png

I think the rumours about David having several love children are true, and Victoria just puts up with it because they're more powerful together. I guess he thinks the same. Maybe when Harper eventually leaves home they'll call it quits ... it would be an awful way to live.

I don’t think they’ll separate. Their finances are so complicated. They seem to have an arrangement and appear to live their own lives coming together for a photo op where they can.

I hope the rumours that Victoria has a side piece are true. She deserves someone to make her smile after putting up with the walking std DB must be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Comments from last few pages have me in absolute tears. just brilliant.

Their finances are too complicated, in a messy set up involving offshore and all that so they won’t ever ‘divorce’ but have ‘an understanding’ don't think either of them give a monkey’s what people think. Was said elsewhere that the Dorklyn and whassername marriage was deliberate sham to claim further tax relief on the global family trusts on both sides.
The Peltz’ have dirty cash all over the shop, intricately hidden, Miami is right next to all the tax havens in Caribbean, no doubt Pa Peltz has lent Dave n Vic his accountant. All the furor over shite like wedding planner lawsuits and so on is to keep attention off all the finances both families have going on. As the red tops are always reading here, we keep pleading with them to expose it all! We give you enough story ideas here, facks sake.

BTW, that Marc Anthony singer fella Dave knocks around with in Miami is extremely bad news, I do think Dave tries to distance but Marc also has scary Peurto Rican Mafia links. Even J Lo was scared when she was married to him and got out of the marriage thanks to her Manager Benny Medina who apparently has even scarier gangster links of his own.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.