Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
As much as I loathe what the beckhams have done to their offspring I would rather be lolling about on a super yacht in Miami than looking at the pile of ironing I’m currently thinking of dealing with.
I wouldn't if it meant being as miserable as Victoria. Desperately scrabbling for any scrap of love, affection or attention from her vile, cheating, disrespectful husband and never eating anything but steamed fish and steamed vegetables. Being obsessed with how she looks and exercising for at least two hours a day compulsively.

My life may not have the money, but my husband loves me, and I see it and feel it all the time. I can eat a KFC whenever I want, and when I go out for a rare meal it's a treat, and I will get whatever I want and screw the calories. I go for a walk and enjoy it, keeps me healthy, is daily exercise, but I enjoy it. Not pounding a treadmill in the house to burn off every single calorie or molecule of fat. When I do go on holiday it's a treat and I adore and appreciate every second of it for that very reason. I don't spend every minute posing for the perfect Insta shot and pretending I'm happy. I wouldn't swap my life for Victoria's in a million years. True happiness does not come from money.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Joannaem

Absolute shower of nonsense. The whole family are so basic and shitty wimpy homes in Hertfordshire from the 80s and I don't eat ever and can't design clothes blah blah...
I met the spice girls when they filmed big breakfast to debut their single wannabe at my school. I had to have my careers interview in a portakabin sitting next to these 5 fat slappers caked in makeup struggling to get I to their costumes. Geri was shouting a lot. I was like wtf is going on?
The kids are all appallingly talentless just like she is. Maybe one of them can do football a bit, they've only really got that to try and I bet it won't work.
Ironic how Vic's being slated for being thin and you make a comment like that.
The Spice Girls were never fat. You need your eyes tested love.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Anyway not to be alone together!
Oh that makes me so sad for Victoria.I actually think David is emotionally abusive and distant like he got what he wanted from her (job done) and now discarded.
I think he just makes her feel massively insecure and not appreciated and I still think it's something that partially triggered her eating disorder.
The man is frigging toxic imo and no I can't stand the creepy way he invades his daughter's personal space (because that's what he is doing) it's called emotional incest Dave! (See Liz Hurley and Damian for another example and various other celebs)
Grooming his daughter by making her the golden child (and chip off the old block just like daddy because narcissists can't give you love but only their own reflection as exhibited by others) so she's the special and chosen one....and their are no boundaries because she is seen as an extension of her father and it's all ego based not love?
Love would give children freedom and space to develop in their own time and to discover themselves what their passions are?
As it is I think all of their kids are assigned roles to place and surprise surprise Harper's role is that of daddy's girl except it's not the usual dad doting on his daughter because it's too close for comfort and i am sorry the way he nuzzles her neck and drapes himself around her like a cobra is both suffocating and disturbing!
Also looking into the camera with that creepy smug face of his makes me want to puke!
It's like he's proud of himself because he can get away with doing whatever he feels like and his daughter trusts him so she won't object (not yet anyway because she doesn't know any different)?
Sorry folks for going off on one but I have been in a similar situation with my own daughter and you know sadly it's more commonplace than people realise.I nearly got divorced over this because my needy emotional vampire of a husband just couldn't resist getting my daughter on side and also neglecting the 3 boys (Yeap same as Victoria here daughter being the youngest)!
So I feel for her and I understand how it happens (slowly) and yeah there are elements of them both being good dad's (or seeming to be) love of cooking in touch with the feminine side both attentive to their daughters but the problem is that they take it too far?
Like they don't know when to rein it in? The adoration of a young girl who hangs on their every word plus a wife who is peri menopausal and they are emotionally distant from is just too tempting?
I also think that's why in a similar way Victoria also became too close to her boys (it's like an echo of David) except and this is a big difference she will have done it because she is lonely?
David has done it because he's greedy and controlling and on a (smug) power trip.
Disgusting self satisfied vacuous egotistical prat who cares if you can kick a ball around a field (not that well either)! I think that deep down inside he's secretly glad if his sons are dunces so that they won't be competition for him!
He is also happy imo for his wife to starve herself to oblivion or bury herself in heaps of mindless activity just so he isn't haunted by the ghost she has become.
Meanwhile he has his young daughter all too himself and isn't he happy because of that!
Again Mark of a narcissist they always seek to isolate! Feeding off empathic supply which as his daughter she will give to him!
Again I will say it for me he's nothing more than an emotional abuser and tyrant and I think Victoria has always tried to save face and force it to work but it never really will because his heart isn't in the whole charade that's because he doesn't have a heart to begin with!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Palpatine

VIP Member
From The Upshot (the Popbitch of sport)

Another quality media appearance from Brooklyn Beckham, who arrived via private jet and 4x4 to tell the Evening Standard about his "sustainable fashion" campaign with fashion brand Superdry.

Some highlights:

His favourite clothes
"There is a jacket I really connected with. It sits just above my bum which I like in my t-shirts and jackets."

On the new Superdry store
“I’m weird about little details so I love all the wood in the shop,” he says, stroking the table.

Non-leather shoes
"The shoes are vegan — how is that possible?”

Getting engaged to his girlfriend
“I took her up to, what’s that little thing called?” He looks at his two assistants sitting across the table, who tell him he means a gazebo. “Then I thought I lost the ring. I’ve never been engaged before obviously.”

On the COP26 climate conference
What does he make of the efforts to be more sustainable at COP26? He looks blank until I tell him it was a big climate conference in Glasgow.

🧐 Brooklyn Beckham has a tattoo of a love letter from his girlfriend, which instructs him to "read this whenever you are anxious". It's on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
I wish the press / VB would stop saying salt on toast is her 'favourite meal'. It's not a meal, it's barely a side dish. All she eats is the occasional slice of salt on toast as a treat / comfort carb, but she mainly lives on boiled veg & balsamic, and fruit (even her birthday cake was a watermelon, an actual watermelon).

It's time we stopped normalising her very very obvious eating disorder and saw what happened to Nikki Grahame as a warning. She clearly has a group of enablers around her when she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sparkly23

Thread Title Suggestion: Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

teabob

Has Victoria had lip filler? She looks like a Riddler, pic for those too young to know what a Riddler is
3C7A23AF-2647-4059-BB00-993A274D1D74.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lady_H

VIP Member
Isn’t Harper too old to be a flower girl? They treat her like she’s a baby still
Blimey - She’s 10!!! What should she be doing at that age - sulking into her iPhone and sneering at everyone?

I can’t stand Davd for many reasons and think Vic should have left him long ago, and I don’t love the tatts / excessive spending / head in the clouds life they all live; but I gotta say the vitriol towards their kids is just a bit too much. Someone earlier criticised Brooklyn for having a Heineken in his hand!

It’s like a weird cognitive bias that hates the Beckhams so much that all photos of everything about them, including their children, are seen through the lens of that hatred.

Ok that sounds massively po-faced, but I have a really sweet 10 year old who would love to be a bridesmaid…. Lay off Harper 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Kimmylookatme

Chatty Member
What an absolute chavfest. Everyone looks bloody terrible. Outfits look like they’re all from Quiz or Dorothy Perkins circa 2002.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Salacious

Chatty Member
I pray David doesn't get a knighthood. His nasty emails and smearing Katherine Jenkins shouldn't be forgotten about. You can't help but think everytime he does a charitable act, he is currying favour. The complete opposite to say, George Michael.

The Beckhams are keen to ringfence their brand. I don't want to wish the newlyweds ill but the marriage just has the feel of a business transaction.

Reactions: 31

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
How can he be an Ambassador for UNICEF whilst taking millions from a country with one of the worst human rights records? Proof he’s morally bankrupt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I thought they looked like something off the rack. Nothing special and very plain.

Victoria looked ridiculous, her dress was far too risqué for a member of the wedding party and her hair looked like a messy bun. She’s worn some beautiful dresses in the past so I’m surprised she went for something so tacky.
I also think the adult bridesmaid dresses were as dull as dishwasher. How can you have a custom valentino gown then have your bridesmaids looking so rubbish?

I think VB struggled with her title as mother of the groom as it shows her age which is why she went with a negligee for a dress. Can you imagine if Brooklyn and Nicola end up having a kid, being called Granny Vick will send her over the edge

What an absolute chavfest. Everyone looks bloody terrible. Outfits look like they’re all from Quiz or Dorothy Perkins circa 2002.
Honourable shoutout to Jane Norman too

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
If you have eaten the same steamed fish and vegetables for years and that is actually true it tells you all you need to know.
She’s deeply troubled and very ill.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Sorry mate they were all size 12s squeezed into size 8s. Flabby faces, the normal really for young women in the mid 90s being made to wear ill fitting clothes by lecherous men. My eye sights great. I wish it wasn't half the time to be honest!
Girl power... Yeah mate sure... Soz I just can't bear it.
A size 12 is hardly fat. And why are they slappers? They were loud and annoying but the mid - late 90’s was a time when being loud and annoying was the norm.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I think the flower girl dresses are simple and appropriate, the head pieces are pretty.
The Mail have used largely unflattering photos of Harper, where she looks like David’s mum, which I’m guessing is deliberate and cruel. I’d rather a child could be natural rather than worrying about what her photos will look like, but that responsibility largely falls at the Beckhams door who use all their kids for clicks

I’m amazed at the lack of ‘celeb’ friends. Peltz must have thought his daughter was marrying practically into British royalty instead its chavland comes to Miami - he’s probably drafting the annulment as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26