Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does it affect him what she eats! What a knob. It’s hardly like it’s stopping him eating anywhere, they’re so rich any restaurant would cook her a dish off menu anyway.
Part of the pleasure of going to great restaurants is looking at the menu, discussing what you're going to have and talking about your food when it arrives. They can afford to eat at the world's top restaurants. How dull to go with a partner who never looks at the menu but pushes a piece of grilled fish and steamed vegetables around her plate every time and for 25 years!

Reactions: 23
Having 4 kids myself, I can sort of see where he's coming from 😂
But it's not like he and Victoria' have ever looked after them alone is it? They have staff, so probably only got the fun time while the paid help dealt with everything else.

An ordinary parent of 4 kids needs their alone time, but you really can't put the ghastly Beckhams in that category.

Reactions: 11
There’s an Irish ‘chef’ not much better than Brooklyn beckHam, his name is Donal Skehan, he’s a complete tool as well. He’d probably assemble sandwich too 😂

I’ve tried one or two of his recipes - complete failures as I doubt they were tested properly before publishing.
. This guy tried to be a pop star also!!!

Reactions: 2
Between the vertiginous heels and the bunions, and her ridiculous diet, the lack of smiling and personality make sense. She is perpetually suffering. Hungry and in pain. How awful to feel like that is the way she has to present herself to be accepted.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Absolute shower of nonsense. The whole family are so basic and crappy wimpy homes in Hertfordshire from the 80s and I don't eat ever and can't design clothes blah blah...
I met the spice girls when they filmed big breakfast to debut their single wannabe at my school. I had to have my careers interview in a portakabin sitting next to these 5 fat slappers caked in makeup struggling to get I to their costumes. Geri was shouting a lot. I was like wtf is going on?
The kids are all appallingly talentless just like she is. Maybe one of them can do football a bit, they've only really got that to try and I bet it won't work.
Ironic how Vic's being slated for being thin and you make a comment like that.
The Spice Girls were never fat. You need your eyes tested love.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry mate they were all size 12s squeezed into size 8s. Flabby faces, the normal really for young women in the mid 90s being made to wear ill fitting clothes by lecherous men. My eye sights great. I wish it wasn't half the time to be honest!
Girl power... Yeah mate sure... Soz I just can't bear it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry mate they were all size 12s squeezed into size 8s. Flabby faces, the normal really for young women in the mid 90s being made to wear ill fitting clothes by lecherous men. My eye sights great. I wish it wasn't half the time to be honest!
Girl power... Yeah mate sure... Soz I just can't bear it.
A size 12 is hardly fat. And why are they slappers? They were loud and annoying but the mid - late 90’s was a time when being loud and annoying was the norm.

Reactions: 27
Gawd, I'm sorry. I was hoping to be slagging them off on here with like minded slappers haha.
Any size looks fat when you wear the wrong sized clothing. But I'll shut up now...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Geri and Emma MAY of been a 12 but Mel c had a 6 pack and admitted to an eating disorder. Mel b was also really slim and had visible abs in all the videos. Victoria was bigger at the very beginning but by 1996 when they made it was slim. She had a great figure and was really attractive in their hay day. She looked fab in the videos

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how the media are championing her diet and lifestyle 😦

I would love Victoria to have some sort of epiphany and be like “do you know what, sod this, life’s too short” and begin eating normally, put on a bit of weight, relax and bring back some of that personality and wit she used to be known for. To see her back with the Spice Girls, enjoying life as an older, but still normal version of herself like she was back in their 96/97 heyday would be a joy to see, instead of this very staged managed, curated caricature she has become who clearly can’t enjoy life or a good meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Geri and Emma MAY of been a 12 but Mel c had a 6 pack and admitted to an eating disorder. Mel b was also really slim and had visible abs in all the videos. Victoria was bigger at the very beginning but by 1996 when they made it was slim. She had a great figure and was really attractive in their hay day. She looked fab in the videos
Mel B had an amazing figure, in the Wannabe video she looked fantastic and had lovely pert boobs too.

I can’t believe how the media are championing her diet and lifestyle 😦

I would love Victoria to have some sort of epiphany and be like “do you know what, sod this, life’s too short” and begin eating normally, put on a bit of weight, relax and bring back some of that personality and wit she used to be known for. To see her back with the Spice Girls, enjoying life as an older, but still normal version of herself like she was back in their 96/97 heyday would be a joy to see, instead of this very staged managed, curated caricature she has become who clearly can’t enjoy life or a good meal.
They both have said that David saw her in one of her early spice girl music videos and fancied her - hes probably wondering where that person has gone to....

The eating stories just make me feel sad for Victoria. All the amazing restaurants and counties they've visited AND Gordon ramsay being a close friend and she pushes fish smf some soggy veg around a plate?

Reactions: 21
They both have said that David saw her in one of her early spice girl music videos and fancied her - hes probably wondering where that person has gone to....

The eating stories just make me feel sad for Victoria. All the amazing restaurants and counties they've visited AND Gordon ramsay being a close friend and she pushes fish smf some soggy veg around a plate?
It's sad. People like this live for other people. They don't care what they put their body through as long as other people look to them in awe

Why is Victoria being vilified for having an eating disorder? It’s an illness and she’s clearly suffered most ofher adult life? David trying to publicly shame her is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is Victoria being vilified for having an eating disorder? It’s an illness and she’s clearly suffered most ofher adult life? David trying to publicly shame her is disgusting.
It's definitely an eating disorder. If not anorexia, then orthorexia. Whichever it is, it's all about control. By eating the same things all the time, she knows she is in control and what she can get away with, calorie-wise. Once she starts varying her meals, she will feel that she is losing control and will put herself under a lot of pressure to rectify/mitigate what she has eaten. It is a horrible way to live, I can attest to that. The problem with V is, she's been like this for so long now, that I doubt she will ever manage to break free of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Victoria is a terrible role model to her daughter with such a restrictive diet. She could easily look that slim and still eat more, varied foods... She can spend most her time exercising and afford great surgeons and beauticians so she can easily not be so restricted in the food types. Still have small portions as obviously she is small and doesn't want to gain much.
She was chubby as were the others when I saw them in 1996. They had never been on telly before then and didn't have a stylist, they were in my school portakabin fgs... Of course they looked better once they were actually famous. I likedp Emma as she seems innocuous and was nice and friendly when I seen her out and about, the others seem so uber fake.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.