Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how rude David and Victoria are by calling Brooklyn and Nicola Mr and Mrs Beckham. Their own brand is more important to them than the wishes of their son, who has clearly put Brooklyn Peltz-Beckham on his social media. They are abhorrent and classless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over her hair. Her family have billions and so she has access to the best of the best and she gets married with yellow box dye hair with black roots showing.
Well there could be a good reason for that, according to the IMDB she is currently filming a TV show
and her current hair could be down to her character. I think if she wasn't working she would have done
her hair properly for the wedding.

Reactions: 2
What's with the facial hair? David looks like he needs a good wash & trim of the beard, Brooklyn for his wedding day looks quite grimey & could've shaved the bum fluff off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Probably already been said but £3m on a wedding is just obscene. And it just proved that no amount of money can buy you class (i don’t mean social class, I mean class as in knowing how to behave and having innate style) The whole lot of them disgust me.
I totally agree with you. People are having to
choose between eating and heating-especially those poor families that have to
rely on food banks. They have got NO idea of living in the real world. I wonder how they would get on if they had to live on a working class salary or on benefits?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well there could be a good reason for that, according to the IMDB she is currently filming a TV show
and her current hair could be down to her character. I think if she wasn't working she would have done
I read an interview with her hairstylist and that hairstyle and colour was all very deliberate. The style was inspired by Claudia Schiffer and Brigitte Bardot and the colour was lightened and brightened before the big day - i.e. that colour was on purpose!

ETA: Found the article.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Romeo will be the next to marry, I'm grabbing popcorn for that.

By the time Harper Marries David and Victoria will be in zimmer frames.
I’m hoping that just one of them doesn’t go down the fashion/model/playing at various career routes … and it looks like it’s down to Harper.
come on Harper, train to be a dentist or something. Show the lads how it’s done.

David’s face looks weird of late, has he had work done?
A few of the photos on the boat showed him to have quite a lumpy brow area.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's with the facial hair? David looks like he needs a good wash & trim of the beard, Brooklyn for his wedding day looks quite grimey & could've shaved the bum fluff off.
Dorklyn always looks grimey, he could have done with a haircut and a bleeping SHAVE!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I read an interview with her hairstylist and that hairstyle and colour was all very deliberate. The style was inspired by Claudia Schiffer and Brigitte Bardot and the colour was lightened and brightened before the big day - i.e. that colour was on purpose!

ETA: Found the article.
I assume he was sponsored by Virtue hair products.
Who are probably regretting that little collaboration.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She could have always cleaned it up for her wedding and had a toner put in and then gone back to the trashy yellow look for her tv show. She’s minted! I refuse to believe it was anything other than a personal choice, like those terrible shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have just read that David asked for donations to be sent to the Ukraine. Perhaps instead of doing that, he could have bought the newly weds a smaller cheaper car and sent the excess to the Ukraine.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe how rude David and Victoria are by calling Brooklyn and Nicola Mr and Mrs Beckham. Their own brand is more important to them than the wishes of their son, who has clearly put Brooklyn Peltz-Beckham on his social media. They are abhorrent and classless.
Yeah and Brooklyn and Nicola have both changed their IG handles so David’s tags of them are dead links now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Time for suggestions for the next thread, we have plenty of material to play with.

GAME ON....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the face of the lady in the turquoise dress and her husband in the background
Why wear a dress that you have to hold up as you walk, would look far better had she been able to walk tall and proud rather than scrunching up the material at the front so she didn't trip over it.

Dorklyn always looks grimey, he could have done with a haircut and a bleeping SHAVE!
Had he shaved he'd still look about 12 so best to leave the teen-fuzz where it was!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why wear a dress that you have to hold up as you walk, would look far better had she been able to walk tall and proud rather than scrunching up the material at the front so she didn't trip over it.

Had he shaved he'd still look about 12 so best to leave the teen-fuzz where it was!!
She can't wear anything that doesn't drag along the floor for some reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.