Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
'my Fiancee 'my fiancee 'my fiancee' we get it you moron you are engaged🥳🥳🥳

No wonder he quit his photography course this guy couldn't finish a 10 piece jigsaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
She'll get brittle bone disorder for sure, she probably takes calcium supplements but you need a certain amount of dairy and good fats through your diet. The sad thing is, I can't think of anyone who thinks her size is attractive. Most blokes prefer a Kelly Brook/Kardashian curvy figure and most women think she looks frail and weak. I'm a fat fuck, what do I know, but she would look gorgeous with an extra 3 stone on her, she must be just under 7 stone at the moment?
I feel like that about Kate Middleton. She looked so much better back in the day with a rounder face And some flesh on her bones. She looks sexless and way way too skinny now. As for VB she looks awful. So joyless and so self conscious always. I cringe for her. She’s always so controlled it must be such a drag

Reactions: 22

Crazymum

VIP Member
Well that was a massive downer after all the speculation around it, Outfits on the guests looked shit. Celebs my arse. There was literally a handful of names there. I wish them a lifetime of happiness as marriage is a big thing. But it just feels like they’re playing at being grown ups somehow even though she’s 27. Bet they don’t last 2 years. Harper looked cute.

• Heart

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
I can’t believe how the media are championing her diet and lifestyle 😦

I would love Victoria to have some sort of epiphany and be like “do you know what, sod this, life’s too short” and begin eating normally, put on a bit of weight, relax and bring back some of that personality and wit she used to be known for. To see her back with the Spice Girls, enjoying life as an older, but still normal version of herself like she was back in their 96/97 heyday would be a joy to see, instead of this very staged managed, curated caricature she has become who clearly can’t enjoy life or a good meal.

• Heart

Anasnake

VIP Member
He’s only just 23, doesn’t seem to have any friends. I have a son just a bit younger, doing his masters, going away with his mates, having fun, thinking about travelling. What a waste of space BB is

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
And why are Vogue massaging his ego and giving him air time with his cookery shit? Hmmm let me guess, Mummy had a word with someone? What a kick in the teeth for someone who is actually talented as a chef and working hard to get somewhere, only to see this spoilt arrogant prat get all the exposure for making some basic dishes. Nepostism at its best.

And what makes it even worse is the parents: “We’re SO proud of you!!” You have nothing to be proud of. What Exactly has he achieved by himself to be proud of?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
This is the day after the wedding - they spent $3.5 million on their big day but she couldn’t afford to get her roots done and her hair toned?
C34118CC-8A6A-4343-B848-F401ADC77288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

fusspot

For a young couple supposedly head over heels with each other, Brooklyn and Nicola appear to have zero chemistry. In fact, she often seems to be barely tolerating him when he reaches in to kiss her.
I’m assuming this marriage is the latest stunt by the Beckham PR machine?
Whatever it is, it’s completely tone deaf for them to be playing “loadsa money” so publicly at this point in time, imo.

teabob

They went for a post-wedding breakfast with their parents - in matching vintage cornflower blue cars. Brooklyn looked greasy haired and what looks to be darkening under his left eye. Nicola has 3 inches of black roots and yellow hair. I can’t take this wedding seriously. They look like a couple of meth heads supported by hillbillies
They are all an absolute mess without exception. And again, I’m so shocked by Victoria’s top lip. Look at this side profile
712C895D-8A36-4A10-8069-5D70DC1542FF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Bet your bottom dollar she will be on the champers. I hope David does not have to drag her out like he did on her London store opening with wet kecks.
He didn't have to "drag her out", he's her husband, she had wet herself and could barely stand and instead of getting her a change of clothes and supporting her he dragged her out in front of the paparazzi with a face like thunder. He really must detest her, I wouldn't humiliate my worst enemy like that.

• Sad
  • Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
See that Victoria wore what can only be described as a silky long white negligée as her outfit to Vogue Editor's wedding
3C2B0FDE-EA92-4586-AD44-8C9F9657DEBB.jpeg
...isn't wearing white to a wedding, as a guest a big faux pas?

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Very traditional

VIP Member
I see Brooklyn has had another dedication to his fiancees dead grandmother inked on to him for her birthday. I really don't understand this, I would be horrified if my partner did this (unless maybe he'd known her for 30 years and was super close but even then I think it's odd)

• Wow
  • Sick

turtleneck10

Fair, but honestly people all over the world continue to vacation and have weddings etc. I think it's a bit of a weak complaint to bring up Ukraine and their wedding specifically! But all the attention this wedding getting is quite hilarious and silly.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Oh that makes me so sad for Victoria.I actually think David is emotionally abusive and distant like he got what he wanted from her (job done) and now discarded.
I think he just makes her feel massively insecure and not appreciated and I still think it's something that partially triggered her eating disorder.
The man is frigging toxic imo and no I can't stand the creepy way he invades his daughter's personal space (because that's what he is doing) it's called emotional incest Dave! (See Liz Hurley and Damian for another example and various other celebs)
Grooming his daughter by making her the golden child (and chip off the old block just like daddy because narcissists can't give you love but only their own reflection as exhibited by others) so she's the special and chosen one....and their are no boundaries because she is seen as an extension of her father and it's all ego based not love?
Love would give children freedom and space to develop in their own time and to discover themselves what their passions are?
As it is I think all of their kids are assigned roles to place and surprise surprise Harper's role is that of daddy's girl except it's not the usual dad doting on his daughter because it's too close for comfort and i am sorry the way he nuzzles her neck and drapes himself around her like a cobra is both suffocating and disturbing!
Also looking into the camera with that creepy smug face of his makes me want to puke!
It's like he's proud of himself because he can get away with doing whatever he feels like and his daughter trusts him so she won't object (not yet anyway because she doesn't know any different)?
Sorry folks for going off on one but I have been in a similar situation with my own daughter and you know sadly it's more commonplace than people realise.I nearly got divorced over this because my needy emotional vampire of a husband just couldn't resist getting my daughter on side and also neglecting the 3 boys (Yeap same as Victoria here daughter being the youngest)!
So I feel for her and I understand how it happens (slowly) and yeah there are elements of them both being good dad's (or seeming to be) love of cooking in touch with the feminine side both attentive to their daughters but the problem is that they take it too far?
Like they don't know when to rein it in? The adoration of a young girl who hangs on their every word plus a wife who is peri menopausal and they are emotionally distant from is just too tempting?
I also think that's why in a similar way Victoria also became too close to her boys (it's like an echo of David) except and this is a big difference she will have done it because she is lonely?
David has done it because he's greedy and controlling and on a (smug) power trip.
Disgusting self satisfied vacuous egotistical prat who cares if you can kick a ball around a field (not that well either)! I think that deep down inside he's secretly glad if his sons are dunces so that they won't be competition for him!
He is also happy imo for his wife to starve herself to oblivion or bury herself in heaps of mindless activity just so he isn't haunted by the ghost she has become.
Meanwhile he has his young daughter all too himself and isn't he happy because of that!
Again Mark of a narcissist they always seek to isolate! Feeding off empathic supply which as his daughter she will give to him!
Again I will say it for me he's nothing more than an emotional abuser and tyrant and I think Victoria has always tried to save face and force it to work but it never really will because his heart isn't in the whole charade that's because he doesn't have a heart to begin with!
This is one of the best posts I've ever read in my life on any forum ever. You have absolutely nailed it. Spot on, insightful, just FAB. 👏 Kudos. X

• Heart

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Just looked at the pics on the DM. As everyone else says what a chavvy looking bunch and dresses. Ramsay’s were the classiest looking guests there. And it pains me to say that.

• Haha

Reraciara

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how the media are championing her diet and lifestyle 😦

I would love Victoria to have some sort of epiphany and be like “do you know what, sod this, life’s too short” and begin eating normally, put on a bit of weight, relax and bring back some of that personality and wit she used to be known for. To see her back with the Spice Girls, enjoying life as an older, but still normal version of herself like she was back in their 96/97 heyday would be a joy to see, instead of this very staged managed, curated caricature she has become who clearly can’t enjoy life or a good meal.
They both have said that David saw her in one of her early spice girl music videos and fancied her - hes probably wondering where that person has gone to....

The eating stories just make me feel sad for Victoria. All the amazing restaurants and counties they've visited AND Gordon ramsay being a close friend and she pushes fish smf some soggy veg around a plate?

ruby1080

VIP Member
It’s like they all know it’s a farce so they’re saving their best outfits for his next wedding in a few years time, or maybe the one after that.

• Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’ve used Bruce Springsteen’s kids before. One is a fireman and one is an Olympic equestrian and the other a musician. They were brought up near the jersey shore, where Bruce grew up. Bruce gave them privacy and they found their own interests. He sought out a private upbringing for them.