Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet his singing is as good as Brooklyn's photography. They're terrible parents setting their kids up for public ridicule.

Reactions: 10
I've not been a keen follower of the Beckhams but this thread is making me super attuned to all their latest exciting news!

Having just about recovered from Cruz's "singing" and Brooklyn's bizarre Superdry deal, here's yet another one Romeo Beckham shares gushing birthday post and PDA selfie as his model girlfriend Mia Regan turns 19 | Daily Mail Online

Do they hatch them all out of the same pod? Model girlfriend, check. Instas about how loved up you are, check. Fake "career" courtesy of Dad's billions, check. I can't see any dirty tattoos but I assume they're there somewhere?

Reactions: 8
From The Upshot (the Popbitch of sport)

Another quality media appearance from Brooklyn Beckham, who arrived via private jet and 4x4 to tell the Evening Standard about his "sustainable fashion" campaign with fashion brand Superdry.

Some highlights:

His favourite clothes
"There is a jacket I really connected with. It sits just above my bum which I like in my t-shirts and jackets."

On the new Superdry store
“I’m weird about little details so I love all the wood in the shop,” he says, stroking the table.

Non-leather shoes
"The shoes are vegan — how is that possible?”

Getting engaged to his girlfriend
“I took her up to, what’s that little thing called?” He looks at his two assistants sitting across the table, who tell him he means a gazebo. “Then I thought I lost the ring. I’ve never been engaged before obviously.”

On the COP26 climate conference
What does he make of the efforts to be more sustainable at COP26? He looks blank until I tell him it was a big climate conference in Glasgow.

🧐 Brooklyn Beckham has a tattoo of a love letter from his girlfriend, which instructs him to "read this whenever you are anxious". It's on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Another quality media appearance from Brooklyn Beckham, who arrived via private jet and 4x4 to tell the Evening Standard about his "sustainable fashion" campaign with fashion brand Superdry.

Some highlights:

His favourite clothes
"There is a jacket I really connected with. It sits just above my bum which I like in my t-shirts and jackets."

“I’m weird about little details so I love all the wood in the shop,” he says, stroking the table.

Non-leather shoes

“I took her up to, what’s that little thing called?” He looks at his two assistants sitting across the table, who tell him he means a gazebo. “Then I thought I lost the ring. I’ve never been engaged before obviously.”

What does he make of the efforts to be more sustainable at COP26? He looks blank until I tell him it was a big climate conference in Glasgow.

🧐 Brooklyn Beckham has a tattoo of a love letter from his girlfriend, which instructs him to "read this whenever you are anxious". It's on his back.
Jesus christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m dim, but other than wearing it, how do you connect with a jacket? Is the jacket a sentient being like David, or is David an inanimate object like the jacket?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m dim, but other than wearing it, how do you connect with a jacket? Is the jacket a sentient being like David, or is David an inanimate object like the jacket?
He has the same intelligence level as the jacket so they get on well. Actually I think I'd rather have a conversation with the jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 3
Oh... he just sounds like an xfactor contestant who's told to work on his voice and try again next year. He's not awful but he's not good either.

He looks so much like Victoria! There's a photo on them together on that article and he's very like her.
Yes exactly. He's not that bad, he's not that good. He's kind of mediocre with a vaguely pleasant demeanour. Nothing wrong with that, but stars are not made of such material.

I'm sure he'll churn out a couple of albums though.

Reactions: 2
The talent never ends
Most singers have to work hard and constantly to become known. Our young Mr Beckham does not seem to do so but it is decided he needs a Christmas hit/miss and off to the studio he pops! Of course mum and dad will have to hire another warehouse to store his music! Yes, yes, I know it is all online now but the image is not the same.😁

Reactions: 2

Some highlights:

His favourite clothes

Non-leather shoes

Wow. Just wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's interesting that Victoria's sister has been with like... at least 3 different men to have kids with and then now with a new guy. Complete opposite of Victoria. I wonder if Victoria had dumped David in the Rebecca Loos era if she'd be on her 3rd marriage by now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.