Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geri must have know something we didn't as she prefered to go to F1, at one time she would have gone to the opening of an envelope. :D

Reactions: 12
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall if only to see what Victoria ate 😛 They must think she’s an awful gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if the daily mail has deliberately misnamed the first dance to ‘Only Fools Rush In’ by Elvis Presley….. or if it’s another copywriter who is about 12 and only knows Justin Beiber and that it’s not Can’t Help Falling In Love.
to say American weddings always appear so much more glam compared to here, the outfits and kids boozing look just like a wedding done on the cheap- £2 million to look like you’ve arranged it in six weeks because she’s about to pop.

Reactions: 13
Not one stand out dress amongst them
There really isn’t. What’s with all the spaghetti straps?. David’s mum looks like a tellytubby. She generally has good fashion sense. I haven’t seen vikkis parents yet. Fingers crossed they don’t let the side down. 😆
Vikkis niece, dress is nice, suits her she’s young looks fine on her but then her hair is pulled back in a bun and it looks wet and greasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have met Hillary Meredith a few times through work. She’s very VERY pushy.
This was before she met Ted Beckham. She wouldn’t of looked twice at him had he not been a beckham. She actually now changed her name on her professional LinkedIn.
She will absolutely LOVE all the attention.
I wonder how they met. I can’t imagine they moved in the same circles.

Reactions: 4
It was a charity do from recollection.
She raises money and awareness for the armed forces ( that’s her legal niche )
Her daughter is utterly insufferable.

Reactions: 5
Say hello to Hillary’s Spanx (David Beckhams Dads wife) lol.
Those bridesmaids dresses were truly underwhelming, BHS used to do a more elegant and exclusive looking range 😂. I don’t think they were age-appropriate either, more for the under 5’s not pre-teens 🤷‍♀️.
VB nighty style dress was more something I’d expect her to change into for the evening do, didn’t really look like formal day wear. Maybe she was planning on hopping straight into bed with it on?
I’m guessing the caption writer meant ‘striped’ … because stripped is a whole other event …

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was a charity do from recollection.
She raises money and awareness for the armed forces ( that’s her legal niche )
Her daughter is utterly insufferable.
Is she really a billionaire. The DM mentioned that a few times but surely it’s a misprint.

No !
She’s very wealthy but absolutely not.
She used to use a friends villa in Spain as she was too tight to pay for a hotel !

Reactions: 6
Victoria’s sister really has a face like a smacked arse doesn’t she?

Those unflattering pics of Mel B in the DM don’t do her any favours! Really bad angle, I expect she’d look great if we saw a pic from the front and standing up.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got a question about the Beckham’s family guests. VB’s sister and daughter were there but Louise has more children; were they not invited? I read Joanne, David’s sister was going to be there, however what about his other sister; was she invited? And what about Victoria’s brother - was he invited as there’s been no mention of him.
I wonder how close the Beckham children are to all of their cousins, aunts and uncle.

Surely the Beckham’s could afford to charter a plane to fly their family over.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a question about the Beckham’s family guests. VB’s sister and daughter were there but Louise has more children; were they not invited? I read Joanne, David’s sister was going to be there, however what about his other sister; was she invited? And what about Victoria’s brother - was he invited as there’s been no mention of him.
I wonder how close the Beckham children are to all of their cousins, aunts and uncle.

Surely the Beckham’s could afford to charter a plane to fly their family over.
I think David fell out with his older sister a few years ago. I spotted a couple of lads in the photos who looked like they could’ve been Louise’s sons.

Reactions: 5
I have met Hillary Meredith a few times through work. She’s very VERY pushy.
This was before she met Ted Beckham. She wouldn’t of looked twice at him had he not been a beckham. She actually now changed her name on her professional LinkedIn.
She will absolutely LOVE all the attention.
I met her many years back when I had a temp job for a legal firm in the North which had a contract with her firm. She was vile and once spent £8,500 on crockery from Harrods and put it on expenses.
Her firm was dodgy as duck as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.