Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I think it’s the dead gran’s favourite quote and it’s on his thigh. So not quite as bad as seeing Nana peering at you every time he takes off his shirt, but still pretty weird.

Anyway it’s all so stupid and pointless and obvious where this is going (down the plug hole) in a few years. How long until Vic are David are grandparents and we have to deal with all that nonsense?
It’s never ending

avb00

Chatty Member
Romeo will be the next to marry, I'm grabbing popcorn for that.

By the time Harper Marries David and Victoria will be in zimmer frames.
Cruz split from his girlfriend a little while back so I suppose just the expense for Romeo’s wedding that will be remaining.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
There’s an Irish ‘chef’ not much better than Brooklyn beckHam, his name is Donal Skehan, he’s a complete tool as well. He’d probably assemble sandwich too 😂

I’ve tried one or two of his recipes - complete failures as I doubt they were tested properly before publishing.
Have any of you seen the Geordie Chef online? Brookie will luv his recipes :)

chanelx

Though to be far the Gates children did inherit a lot more brains than the Beckhams, Bill Gates went to Harvard albeit he dropped out and Melinda Gates graduated from prestigious Duke University. Neither of the Beckham parents went to university, their talents were in singing and sport so it was obvious they were going to push their children in those fields as if they had any talents it would be there.
I do wonder how their children passed the entrance exams for private schools 🤭

Last edited:

Eureka

VIP Member
It was a charity do from recollection.
She raises money and awareness for the armed forces ( that’s her legal niche )
Her daughter is utterly insufferable.
Is she really a billionaire. The DM mentioned that a few times but surely it’s a misprint.

VIP Member
Is Nicola going to become Nicola Beckham do we think ? Not a name I’d want to be associated with.
Good question, being an actress she might not take his name if she follows the old tradition, however
anything goes these days.