Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I loathe what the beckhams have done to their offspring I would rather be lolling about on a super yacht in Miami than looking at the pile of ironing I’m currently thinking of dealing with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As much as I loathe what the beckhams have done to their offspring I would rather be lolling about on a super yacht in Miami than looking at the pile of ironing I’m currently thinking of dealing with.
I wouldn't if it meant being as miserable as Victoria. Desperately scrabbling for any scrap of love, affection or attention from her vile, cheating, disrespectful husband and never eating anything but steamed fish and steamed vegetables. Being obsessed with how she looks and exercising for at least two hours a day compulsively.

My life may not have the money, but my husband loves me, and I see it and feel it all the time. I can eat a KFC whenever I want, and when I go out for a rare meal it's a treat, and I will get whatever I want and screw the calories. I go for a walk and enjoy it, keeps me healthy, is daily exercise, but I enjoy it. Not pounding a treadmill in the house to burn off every single calorie or molecule of fat. When I do go on holiday it's a treat and I adore and appreciate every second of it for that very reason. I don't spend every minute posing for the perfect Insta shot and pretending I'm happy. I wouldn't swap my life for Victoria's in a million years. True happiness does not come from money.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I totally agree angelic - she pays a price I simply would not but it’s her choice.
I would of gone long ago.

Reactions: 14
Geri won’t be there. She seems to spend her time now going to work with her husband so she’s in Australia for the Grand Prix.
She has to keep her eye on him so nobody will do to her what she did to someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I totally agree angelic - she pays a price I simply would not but it’s her choice.
I would of gone long ago.
Well if he is as abusive as we think he may be, we can't really blame an abused woman for staying. However, I do agree she should have left many years ago, before the marriage and his treatment of her got to this state, when he was first exposed as a cheat. She could be living such a happy and fulfilled life.

Reactions: 4
Poor bride-to-be. Can you imagine having VB as your MIL? She seems so humourless, po faced, and completely self obsessed 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you have eaten the same steamed fish and vegetables for years and that is actually true it tells you all you need to know.
She’s deeply troubled and very ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s nobody really going.
Clearly neither family are liked
Eva Longoria, Serena Williams and the Ramseys.

He’s dumb, and she’s just mean (according to staff court cases).
Who could be bothered even clicking on a daily Mail article.

Reactions: 8
Marry for money and you earn every penny. Sure she never has to worry about the bills or housework or the boring stuff but she is married to a man who treats her badly. No amount of money is worth that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you have eaten the same steamed fish and vegetables for years and that is actually true it tells you all you need to know.
She’s deeply troubled and very ill.
I absolutely agree. The woman has an eating disorder yet she gets feted and praised on TV for her "healthy" and "controlled" diet. It's so sad. She's admitted herself that's her diet and David said she's chose the same thing at every restaurant for 20 years. She had a cake made of fruit for her birthday. I genuinely feel sorry for her.

What is going on here???

View attachment 1182238
Who's that? And as a fellow Krustie @265 spot the BackGrid tag?! Someone from the wedding has taken and sold that 😂 yup, classless and tacky.

Reactions: 10
What type of wedding dress do you think if will be? I bet its going to have a huuuuuuuuuge train

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.