Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread thanks to @MadameOvary for thread suggestion. So update for newbies...

Well Jack of all trades master of none Brooklyn is now a chef working on getting his own tv series. All because he made some tomato pasta on his IG channel.

Vic posted a pic of David and well lets say hes not looking his best from the back aka thinning hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
David Beckham is emotional as he sends Harper, 10, off for her first day back at school | Daily Mail Online

I clicked on this. It made me feel ill. Why does he have to drape himself over her like that? Just leave the poor girl to cut up her pear for God's sake. That is a weird look he gives the camera at the end.
He does it as he knows. that people will comment, then he can hit back at the horrible, jealous, mean old trolls and get some sympathy and praise.
See also kissing kids on the lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
David and Victoria haven’t been to the Met Gala in years. I bet they were spitting feathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Brooklyn's hair is too dark for his complexion. There was a point in time he was a good looking lad, maybe around 18 or 19. But a gradual decline since, his sense of 'style' doesn't help at all. This peaky blinders vibe is awful.

He really gives me the creeps these days how he acts around Nicole. Very Angelina/Billy Bob vibes.

Reactions: 14
I absolutely can't get over Victoria's latest story. Those jeans are just fabulous and she looks amazing. Love that Jean combo with wooly jumper and if I tried to wear it I'll look like a fat circus bear. ..but her voice!! What has she done? She sounds so weird and fake. She's changed her gorgeous Essex accent into a weird fake posh one 😂

Reactions: 4
I think Brooklyn's hair is too dark for his complexion. There was a point in time he was a good looking lad, maybe around 18 or 19. But a gradual decline since, his sense of 'style' doesn't help at all. This peaky blinders vibe is awful.

He really gives me the creeps these days how he acts around Nicole. Very Angelina/Billy Bob vibes.
He looks so greasy. The pale skin and shite tattoos aren’t a good combo! Tries way too hard and never pulls it off.

Does anyone else think Victoria is looking like she’s lost quite a bit of weight in her recent IG posts? I mean, I know she’s never exactly a heffer, but her arms are looking particularly bony at the moment. Then again, maybe it’s that weird tilting head angle she does when she does a selfie (what is it with that?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He could do with a bit of a tan, his pale skin doesn't do him any favours. But ultimately he just needs tidying up. A good haircut, better fitting clothes and wearing them properly. And a good scrub to avoid the greasy look. And some tattoo removal work, because he looks like a walking doodle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.