Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the little bridesmaids dresses were crap, like white shapeless sacks and I hated the flower crowns. Harper will be at secondary school in September
Yeah, I just seen them, shapeless and boring.

Reactions: 5
I think David fell out with his older sister a few years ago. I spotted a couple of lads in the photos who looked like they could’ve been Louise’s sons.
Louise has 3 daughters , and 1 son … they were all spotted

Reactions: 5
What I want to know, is where is all the commemorative memorabilia - mugs, biscuit tins, stamps wth the happy couple on? Afterall, the Beckhams swan around like they are flipping Royalty!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I counted 18 stories about the Brooklyn wedding on DM sidebar of shame. They must be paying big bucks - also, all photos are credited to Backgrid.

Reactions: 11
I counted 18 stories about the Brooklyn wedding on DM sidebar of shame. They must be paying big bucks - also, all photos are credited to Backgrid.
So all sold by someone who was there. I wonder if the seller of the pics was given permission/asked to do this.

Reactions: 3
Why was Jonathan Cheban there??

Just been scrolling through the terrible photo's of the guests, not one decent outfit anywhere.

I wonder how much Vogue paid the Beckhams for this crap.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t Harper too old to be a flower girl? They treat her like she’s a baby still
Blimey - She’s 10!!! What should she be doing at that age - sulking into her iPhone and sneering at everyone?

I can’t stand Davd for many reasons and think Vic should have left him long ago, and I don’t love the tatts / excessive spending / head in the clouds life they all live; but I gotta say the vitriol towards their kids is just a bit too much. Someone earlier criticised Brooklyn for having a Heineken in his hand!

It’s like a weird cognitive bias that hates the Beckhams so much that all photos of everything about them, including their children, are seen through the lens of that hatred.

Ok that sounds massively po-faced, but I have a really sweet 10 year old who would love to be a bridesmaid…. Lay off Harper 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Blimey - She’s 10!!! What should she be doing at that age - sulking into her iPhone and sneering at everyone?

I can’t stand Davd for many reasons and think Vic should have left him long ago, and I don’t love the tatts / excessive spending / head in the clouds life they all live; but I gotta say the vitriol towards their kids is just a bit too much. Someone earlier criticised Brooklyn for having a Heineken in his hand!

It’s like a weird cognitive bias that hates the Beckhams so much that all photos of everything about them, including their children, are seen through the lens of that hatred.
I actually have no issues with the Beckhams so calm down! It’s my first comment on this thread! I just think she is at the age that she could be a bridesmaid, not flower girl, especially when there were so many flower girls. You seem to have a lot more hatred against them than I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ok that sounds massively po-faced, but I have a really sweet 10 year old who would love to be a bridesmaid…. Lay off Harper 😆
I made the Heineken comment :D I don’t hate them at all - I find them endlessly amusing. Just that the classy points plummet whoever you are when you are wandering around in a tux wiv a bottle o’ beer in yer ‘and.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why was Jonathan Cheban there??

Just been scrolling through the terrible photo's of the guests, not one decent outfit anywhere.

I wonder how much Vogue paid the Beckhams for this crap.
Because he'd come to the opening of an envelope and is mates with the Kardashians, so the Beckhams will think that gives them clout and makes them look connected to the Kardashians. Sad really.

Reactions: 8
I pray David doesn't get a knighthood. His nasty emails and smearing Katherine Jenkins shouldn't be forgotten about. You can't help but think everytime he does a charitable act, he is currying favour. The complete opposite to say, George Michael.

The Beckhams are keen to ringfence their brand. I don't want to wish the newlyweds ill but the marriage just has the feel of a business transaction.

Reactions: 31
From what I've seen at this laughable wedding, Dorklyn is "Billy no mates"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I made the Heineken comment :D I don’t hate them at all - I find them endlessly amusing. Just that the classy points plummet whoever you are when you are wandering around in a tux wiv a bottle o’ beer in yer ‘and.
Plus there is a photo of the younger boy drinking beer which is underage both in UK and US

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.