Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on earth does a 27 year old see in unemployed 23 year old?
Her Dad must be rolling his eyes, but probably got tit hot lawyers to nail down a solid prenup.

Her dress looks way OTT for a garden marquee.
What does she do which is so brilliant other than be a C- list actress? At the end of the day it is the daughter of billionaires marrying the son of multi millionaires, it is little more than a 21st century version of Jane Austen or Bridgerton and a social marriage of the season

Reactions: 20
Harper looks beautiful!

I thought the little bridesmaids dresses were crap, like white shapeless sacks and I hated the flower crowns. Harper will be at secondary school in September

Reactions: 18
I thought the little bridesmaids dresses were crap, like white shapeless sacks and I hated the flower crowns. Harper will be at secondary school in September
I thought they looked like something off the rack. Nothing special and very plain.

Victoria looked ridiculous, her dress was far too risqué for a member of the wedding party and her hair looked like a messy bun. She’s worn some beautiful dresses in the past so I’m surprised she went for something so tacky.

Wow, the guests are all so terribly dressed, like they thought it was the Soap Awards or something. Victoria’s dress is so tacky.

The young bridesmaids just look messy, hair all over the place and the dresses could have been picked up from Matalan.

Cruz with a bottle of beer in hand, isn’t he a few years too young to drink in the US?

Reactions: 12
I thought they looked like something off the rack. Nothing special and very plain.

Victoria looked ridiculous, her dress was far too risqué for a member of the wedding party and her hair looked like a messy bun. She’s worn some beautiful dresses in the past so I’m surprised she went for something so tacky.
I rather liked the one of Brooklyn with a bottle of Heineken … keep it classy, guys.

Reactions: 4
I was just about to say this. I honestly don’t think he does….. none of them seem too. It’s weird….. Romeo never seemed to and never seemed to be with the football lads when I nosied on his socials (I suppose when daddy buys you on the team, the lads won’t exactly take to you above those who worked up like)
I would have thought they might have been mates with the other spice girls kids, Ramsey kids etc, but I get the feeling the beckham kids have always operated on a different level tbh. anyone else laugh at the thought of DB trying to read a Hebrew blessing 😂
Romeo posts pics of a couple of his schoolfriends visiting him in Miami quite often

Reactions: 4
Say hello to Hillary’s Spanx (David Beckhams Dads wife) lol.
Those bridesmaids dresses were truly underwhelming, BHS used to do a more elegant and exclusive looking range 😂. I don’t think they were age-appropriate either, more for the under 5’s not pre-teens 🤷‍♀️.
VB nighty style dress was more something I’d expect her to change into for the evening do, didn’t really look like formal day wear. Maybe she was planning on hopping straight into bed with it on?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Say hello to Hillary’s Spanx (David Beckhams Dads wife) lol.
Those bridesmaids dresses were truly underwhelming, BHS used to do a more elegant and exclusive looking range 😂. I don’t think they were age-appropriate either, more for the under 5’s not pre-teens 🤷‍♀️.
VB nighty style dress was more something I’d expect her to change into for the evening do, didn’t really look like formal day wear. Maybe she was planning on hopping straight into bed with it on?
I‘ve come to the conclusion there’s not a mirror to be had in the whole of that estate.

• Haha
It’s like they all know it’s a farce so they’re saving their best outfits for his next wedding in a few years time, or maybe the one after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was Victoria I’d have let the women in the family go down to the shop and pick something out but then I was thinking maybe her range doesn’t cover average sizes. They all looked like extras in Eastenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an absolute chavfest. Everyone looks bloody terrible. Outfits look like they’re all from Quiz or Dorothy Perkins circa 2002.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not so posh after all. Yeah he could of covered her up but who knows what went on we only got to see the pictures.
It doesn't matter what went on. What he did was an act of spite, there's literally no justification.

Just seen some photos in DM and it looks a bit tacky. Some of them look like they are going to the beach not to a wedding. Vicky in a silver dress and her new MIL looks like a Primark ad. Not the A listers I thought would be there, Gordon and MelC, Eva L and Serena Williams is as good as it gets.
Can you share some pics? Dying to see but don't want to give clicks to the DM or Sun.

Reactions: 3
I have met Hillary Meredith a few times through work. She’s very VERY pushy.
This was before she met Ted Beckham. She wouldn’t of looked twice at him had he not been a beckham. She actually now changed her name on her professional LinkedIn.
She will absolutely LOVE all the attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.