Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very scary imagine a grown man making a video dedicated to you. Singling you out for being nice. I would be scared this girl is probably 18-21 knowing Paul…I hate the language he uses and the way he says stuff as if he is so genuine
It’s terrifying! If it is the young lady that someone here says has now gone through and unliked his insta posts and possibly unfollowed him, it shows she either did support him, but was fully aware of what’s said about him, and didn’t want the backlash of him outing her. Or she was catfishing him and obviously didn’t want people thinking she actually likes him… either way he’s put her in a vulnerable position and he’s an absolute kiddy fiddling prick!

Reactions: 16
It’s terrifying! If it is the young lady that someone here says has now gone through and unliked his insta posts and possibly unfollowed him, it shows she either did support him, but was fully aware of what’s said about him, and didn’t want the backlash of him outing her. Or she was catfishing him and obviously didn’t want people thinking she actually likes him… either way he’s put her in a vulnerable position and he’s an absolute kiddy fiddling prick!
you’ve hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 7
The Mia video gives me the absolute creeps. There is seriously such a horrible (not immaculate 😂) vibe about the whole thing. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as he was talking 🤢. He is a bleeping danger to young women and nothing he waffles on about to try and justify his behaviour, or however many folk he outs for catfishing him, will ever convince me otherwise. *shudder*

Reactions: 12
Still can’t get over the time he tried to get into a nightclub sober and alone a few months ago 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He needs to delete the video. Now.

he’ll keep it up though so it looks like he has people talking to him/has friends

I thought he had a very special beautiful lady making him smile but they’re taking it slow? Has that gone tits up and he’s now grooming another child?

Reactions: 12
He’s singled this person out to
a) make them feel special (I’d be bleeping mortified meself like)
b) sad attempt at proving that people do actually like him

as someone sad a bit earlier- a psychiatrist analysis would be aoooo interesting on this narc! Dr Curry would be ideal 😂

Reactions: 8
Just watched the videos. What an absolute tool.

However the only thing I could focus on were his lack of ears. What an absolute freak

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really wish we knew someone on here who actually knows him! I know someone there’s a thread about on here and the desperation to spill tea is so real. Surely someone knows Paul!

Reactions: 8
Why was he acting like this Mia should feel honoured because the famous snapshoteye dedicated a creepy tik tok to her. FOR FREE. He's so delusional.

Reactions: 15
Not sure what's going on but he blocked my main acount on tik tok a while back and his father's day video just showed up on my fyp on there. Clicked on his profile and I'm still blocked so dunno what is going on there?

The man is vile, he's an actual creptile (possible thread title 😂)

I've been a long time observer of these threads and share the feelings of horror at this tragic individual with you all. I've never ever commented or reacted to anything he has posted, never followed him but noticed that he had blocked me off Instagram because I liked a comment someone posted calling him out, on his post about cameo. His block list must be sky high.

Like a lot of you, my fyp is constant Paul videos from everyone except Paul 😂

He makes me sick. I for one am glad of these threads, it's raised a lot of awareness of his creptile behaviour. It amazes me that he is unwilling to see that he is the problem, and not the 1000s of people who all share the same concerns and repulsion about him.

Hi x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.