Snapshoteye #28 Congrats on the 100k, now it’s countdown to court day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s defo buying followers, it’s going up 100 every couple of hours. It’s not that people would watch his videos and follow out of enjoyment.
It's Bots. I've yet to post a TikTok and my likes & comments are minimal and I'm near 4 figures in followers. Feel like I'm famous. Might do a tour of London...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snapshoteye #29 This little piggie went to London, all of the girls stayed at home

• Haha
Reactions: 34
#29 << that’s ten years more than Pools dream date, not long left til courts decide his fate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From one internet stranger to another I hope you and yours are well and the doxxing didn't have too much of an affect on you. I'll send you a car air freshener in case you missed it? 😂😂
Being Doxxed wasn’t on my bingo card for 2022…

(I’d love it!)

Reactions: 5
Oh? I was dipping in & out of here to be fair and missed quite a bit. Put 2 & 2 together and got 6.

Reactions: 3
Hamlets I've been promoted to well known member... so to celebrate I'm going to do a video for 18+ only....can you all send me a video of you saying hi....

😬😬😬 jk
I'm not a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion - Pool is in London with no fresh boxers, get back to your dads you filthy little doxxer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
no I did get doxxed, I’m just making a joke that I didn’t predict it for 2022 😉
sorry if this sounds patronising/lame but I’m honestly so proud of you for coming back. You always lead the way with your heart. You helped me rethink how to go about things, not just with Paul but with other narcs too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i’m sorry but he’s live on insta going “clubbing”.
he’s a 42 year old man, who doesn’t drink (so he’s not just going to have a quick one by himself which would be fair), going to a club, ALONE.
this is seriously concerning, why is he doing this?? idk man maybe i’m just reading too much into it but… something is off

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Paul is bleeping disgusting and is actually a danger to women. He is live on insta and trying to get into a club, on his own, sober. Why would a 40+ year old man want to go into a nightclub on his own, when he doesn’t drink? It’s actually sickening. This man is a predator full stop. And I’m actually worried about what he will do next. Please please please, I know there’s a lot of ladies on tattle and this thread - always be careful when you are on a night out, there’s plenty of creeps like paul about. The fact he live streams it as well. Paul mate, you are gonna get yourself into some deeper tit if you carry on. You aren’t a “nice guy”, you’re actually a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Paul is bleeping disgusting and is actually a danger to women. He is live on insta and trying to get into a club, on his own, sober. Why would a 40+ year old man want to go into a nightclub on his own, when he doesn’t drink? It’s actually sickening. This man is a predator full stop. And I’m actually worried about what he will do next. Please please please, I know there’s a lot of ladies on tattle and this thread - always be careful when you are on a night out, there’s plenty of creeps like paul about. The fact he live streams it as well. Paul mate, you are gonna get yourself into some deeper tit if you carry on. You aren’t a “nice guy”, you’re actually a creep.
Desperate for a woman to speak to him I fear. He has constantly said he doesn’t or isn’t into clubbing especially drinking so what is he really going for.

Reactions: 14
Omg he's actually gonna get beaten up by drunk londoners cos we don't take any bleeping tit 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.