Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what's going on but he blocked my main acount on tik tok a while back and his father's day video just showed up on my fyp on there. Clicked on his profile and I'm still blocked so dunno what is going on there?
This happened to me also. Think it’s a bit of a glitch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So he’s singing the Byker Grove theme and saying if you’re from a certain generation you’ll know it?? They’re 20 years too young for it Paul!!

The more I watch it, the creepier it gets. He says it interrupted a Cameo he was doing, so he literally stopped doing a Cameo as he got a message from a 20 year old, but can’t be bothered to see his son on Fathers Day.

The funny thing is he’d hate girls like Gemma Owen on Love Island or any of the others because they have personalities and can stand up for themselves, Paul has small dick energy and needs to feel in control at all times and needs the vulnerable ones to control easier. Sophie even said that she told Paul about her son and he picked up on it and got his in road to her via a random comment, he finds that tiny chink in her armour and goes full white knight, he’s just a groomer, and a narcissist.

And that bleeping pink eye is taking over his face. Get in the sea you disgusting creep.

8EA5D104-0F68-4350-8971-690BF7FD8F0C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
hilarious. a few points:

in yet another childish dating tactic, Paul brings up certain girls and names of those girls to make the other ones he’s talking to jealous. for example having weirdly sexual conversations with more than one woman on live ‘linked in with whatsapp’

he’s only saying the agent thing to try wind up james morel who he doesn’t stop going on about on lives. james is an actor and goes to castings etc. no one believes you paul.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
hilarious. a few points:

in yet another childish dating tactic, Paul brings up certain girls and names of those girls to make the other ones he’s talking to jealous. for example having weirdly sexual conversations with more than one woman on live ‘linked in with whatsapp’

he’s only saying the agent thing to try wind up james morel who he doesn’t stop going on about on lives. james is an actor and goes to castings etc. no one believes you paul.
Why in the hell does a 42 year old man have that in his bio really?? it’s so weird

Reactions: 13
hilarious. a few points:

Eurgh that bio is tragic and desperate. You're not 12, Paul and none of us want to know if you're single either, we just want you to duck off. Please! We're begging you!

Reactions: 6
Recently came across this absolute breaded onion. What the duck is this creep?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here to critique Paul's photography skills because I'm feeling petty tonight.

Paulie, you're not good mate. You don't pull focus on anything in the frame, all your photos look flat and 1 dimensional and then you slap the same old b&w filter on everything and remove all the depth of field and colour. It makes it so unenjoyable to look at. It's boring as duck. You've got two hobbies going, "photography" and n0ncing on the Internet. Drop the latter and focus on the pictures...

Rant over, I'll shut up now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And he just loves pulling down his pants like that with his hands in his pockets. Such an ick

Reactions: 7
I’ve been following these threads for a while but haven’t posted until now. The repulsion at this utter bellend has gotten unbearable. His behaviour is disgusting. He’s obviously a painfully lonely and damaged person and he can’t work out why. I don’t think he can form normal human relationships. He genuinely can’t see what is wrong with his behaviour and how tragic and cheesy he comes across. I doubt he’s ever had any real friends or a healthy romantic relationship which is very sad for him. It seems to have made him hell bent on putting a desperate ‘look at me! I’m so cool popular and handsome and NICE and my life is going so well, thankyou very much!’ act on which, again, is very offputting and he simply can’t see it. He was probably bullied at school too - he was probably painfully shy and is haunted by it, the panic alarm incident for example.

I have no sympathy for him, however, as they way he treats women is bleeping shocking. All the ‘lovely lady’, ‘delectable princess’ tit makes me feel ill. He needs a much younger girlfriend to control as no woman in her 40s would pit up with his puerile behaviour. He has nothing to offer anyone, not even a teenager! He’s got no car, no prospects, no personality, just a creepy skin he lives in as he’s really bleeping damaged by being so awkward and underneath it all here’s the worst part - he is seething with anger at how unhappy he is and that is so worrying. He’s basically a bleeping incel and he’ll only get worse. What’s he going to do when he’s 50, 60? The older he gets I doubt his tastes will change and his preference for very young girls will only look worse. He’ll prob be sliming all over his son’s girlfriends in a few years. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As a teenager who primarily got with older guys, the reasons were - they could drive, they had money, they had a job and their own place. Paul has none of those things so why (other than clout) would a young girl want to be connected with him? He doesn’t bring anything to the table, god he tried to move in with Sophie after two weeks, that just says it all

Reactions: 24
Like, all these £13 Cameos are earning him, what, a couple of grand? He doesn’t seem to have an actual job so it’s his only income and will dry up veeeery quickly. He’s left with a spare room in his dads house and…nothing else. It’s so tragic. His dad needs to give him some tough love - tell him get a job and move out. This TikTok tit is so embarrassing for him. He’d be better off doing literally anything else

Reactions: 7
A pro of him not being able to drive though - at least he won't be tempting kids into his white van with offers of sweets and puppies.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.