Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where its due Megamind...

Cos you wear the same three outfits regularly, I can't tell if your videos are genuine drafts or not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video he posted was a draft even though he already posted an identical one before?? Just post your dance and go paul.
I'd love to see the CCTV from the train stations point of view

I don't think I'm ready for a Paul breakdown. I have lots on this next few days. I need to be invested!

Reactions: 4
Knew tattle wouldnt let me down. This blokes all over my fyp. Who the hell is he. What is he. Whats wrong with his eyes?

I dont seem to be the only one. If my fyp isnt him, its ppl complaining about him being on their fyp hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't think I'm ready for a Paul breakdown. I have lots on this next few days. I need to be invested!
Dear Paul.

Hope you are well babs, listen can we request that the imminent breakdown is held off till weekend please. I know you have a “job 😉” like us normal folk and you will be busy till weekend so please be a kind babs and wait till weekend.

regards
Hamily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dear Paul.

Hope you are well babs, listen can we request that the imminent breakdown is held off till weekend please. I know you have a “job 😉” like us normal folk and you will be busy till weekend so please be a kind babs and wait till weekend.

regards
Hamily
Excellent! Ahh I hope it's as monumental as the night when Sophie spilled the beans on live

God bless the velvetiser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you know he is just dying to come on live…to set the story straight, like my whole FYP is him

Reactions: 3
Seeing my main man Harry tomoz in Manchester, I hope Paul doesn’t creep up in my mind when he performs as it was

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.