Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing at his latest tiktok. Why do you need to tell us that you’re working ‘long, long hours’ - okay Paul I’m a teacher and I have a second job too, shall I post TikTok’s and let everyone know that I am working 8-4pm then 6-12am every day? No I won’t because I’m not a massive attention seeker and I don’t need gratification from anyone, what I need is sleep 😂

Reactions: 9
I honestly think his month long job is cameo, from the comments I’ve seen he’s really behind and loads of people haven’t received their video. I reckon he’s social mediaing from 8am-11pm and calling it work haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m my opinion, he’s said he’s cutting back on TikTok and lives because he thinks he’s in with a chance of getting a girlfriend (whoever it is he’s been talking to) as he’s always said that as soon as he gets into a relationship he will be stopping the lives etc. he’s probably holed up in a hotel somewhere in her hometown , stalking her until she gives in.
Quite sad that he would cut back on the lives and TikTok in general as he is in with a chance of getting a girlfriend but won’t cut back on the lives and TikTok for his young son who clearly Paul couldn’t give a tit about.

Reactions: 13
Hes signed to an agent now does that mean social media agency or care work agency?
Also one of the cameo reviews is a woman saying he asked for a voice note 😂

Reactions: 6
Either that or it will be someone making their first steps into trying to manage talent. Probably sold him some bullshit about brand deals. Haaaa imagine Paul doing skin and me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck has to wait a month to get a fathers day card. Oh yeh someone who only gets visitation once a month. Hi

Reactions: 18
Don’t you imagine he’s into really depraved tit?
As far as he’s always trying to n teenage girls, then yes I’d say that’s depraved. Thinks he’s some kind of stud but I bet he’s bleeping his bleeping god awful in the bedroom 🤢. I’d rather cut my vagina out with a butter knife tbh 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait a month for a card… surely if he was worthy he would have got a card in the post at least 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mines Dad is a strong 3/10 at parenting and even he got a card in the post pool so why don’t you stop smiling.

Reactions: 16
"Im working long long hours long long hours long long hours of pure happiness and enjoyment" Fuuuck offff.

No normal person that actually has a job, even people that enjoy the work they do, would describe working like that.

And he repeats himself so much it's unbearable. Guaranteed Paul, what you said the first time around wasn't worthwhile or interesting, there's no need for you to repeat it twelve times mate.

At this point he lives to prove people wrong every day with each video. He lives social media and allows people to bother him so much

Reactions: 7
Couldn't make time to see my son on father's day because I'm just so busy with work but I did have time this week to scroll through tattle, gather "proof" I'm not a creep and post daily tiktoks talking about how non terrifying I am.

Surely he doesn’t mean a social media agency? No agency would seriously want that low life on their books

Reactions: 3
His new video is so embarrassing. He gets so excited when someone messages him

Reactions: 8
Weird Mia sends him a message to say the same things he says about himself. Paul you’re personality is dead.

Reactions: 11
Pools little prick must have been THROBBING when he got that voice message from Mia.(75% sure she's a catfish, seen her in his lives a couple times and I believe she was 18/19 or there abouts)

What a sad bleeping man that a voice note from a random teenage girl makes him happier than even talking to his son on fathers day hahahahaa.

Pathetic sad vile man.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.