Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised TikTok isn’t making more of Paul’s similarities to Chris Ingham - both provable repulsive grooming wronguns of a similar age who don’t have a friend in the world, are terrible Dads and pratt about like they’re 15 embarrassing themselves on the internet

Reactions: 7
Paul's latest video is hilarious in that he has absolutely no awareness or is ignoring it completely. He's showing off all the people trying to add his snap, yes Paul but not for the reasons you hope. You're blasted all over FYP in parody videos and people calling you a creep.

Reactions: 5
What is that latest video 😭😭 “oh look at me I have too many friends” and also how many times does he need to remind us he has a new “lady friend” I bet that’s where he is currently wherever this poor girl lives…

What is that latest video 😭😭 “oh look at me I have too many friends” and also how many times does he need to remind us he has a new “lady friend” I bet that’s where he is currently wherever this poor girl lives…
If you were whatever age (I presume 19/20) and your 42 year old man of interest is adding loads of new people on Snapchat, would you be impressed? Yeesh.

He's changed his TT bio too, no more work. He'll be back dancing and getting catfished in no time.

Reactions: 4
Why does his TikTok bio read like a 11/12/13 year olds bio

13 Taken👫👩‍❤️‍👨❤Mia🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Guaranteed at least 10 girls whom aren’t of fully formed frontal cortex age think that “taken” status is about them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Has the groomer just admitted in his new video he was using Snapchat to find a girl? The man needs putting down

Reactions: 18
What the duck does ‘single but definitely spoken for’ even mean? What I’m getting from it is he has someone but he’s still on the lookout. bleeping CREEP

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Paul doing a public service announcement that he has a laydee like his Snapchat is overwhelmed with nudes or something.

Paul, have you even met this lovely lady in real life…

Reactions: 10
OMG his new TT post! He’s acting like he’s got hoards of women desperately after him 🤦‍♀️ Paul, they are all taking the piss. How is he not getting this? This ‘lady’ he’s interested in is either catfishing him or very vulnerable. Either way, it’s bad news

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paul literally seems to think he’s some sort of great catch doesn’t he.

Reactions: 5
why does he act like he's just friendly and wants conversation when he clearly just wants his hole

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.