Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned her in his live again not so long ago in a very threatening manner. I screen recorded it but won’t post it on here.
I don’t get why if u got doxxed. Would then give a time frame about it on the comment like we don’t know who it is?????? Done herself no favours. Pool will again know who it is ? Stupid 🤡

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the lost soldiers videos about Paul? Quite interesting.

A few comments on one his videos made me laugh too 😂😂😂

'he's using skin and air that somebody else could use'

'true, but even if i was dying i would decline that man’s skin & air😭😭'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is just lost contents at the back of the fridge isn’t he.
Sprouted onion head.
10 week old processed ham skin and a manky old cheese string from the summer of 69 for arms.

• Haha
I don’t get why if u got doxxed. Would then give a time frame about it on the comment like we don’t know who it is?????? Done herself no favours. Pool will again know who it is ? Stupid 🤡
Yeah if it is the same person she’s probably better off saying nothing. Plus there’s no point in people coming forward with stories of how they managed to dox themselves on Tattle. It doesn’t help the cause to get him off social media whatsoever. It’s people coming forward about grooming we need!

Reactions: 9
Yeah if it is the same person she’s probably better off saying nothing. Plus there’s no point in people coming forward with stories of how they managed to dox themselves on Tattle. It doesn’t help the cause to get him off social media whatsoever. It’s people coming forward about grooming we need!
yep. doxxing is horrific. but grooming is what we’re here to expose.

Are we doing a new thread? Thanks to all of my interaction in this thread I’ve been given the gift of creating a new thread 😂😂

Do we just need to look at most liked posts and find the thread suggestion?

Reactions: 6
Are we doing a new thread? Thanks to all of my interaction in this thread I’ve been given the gift of creating a new thread 😂😂

Do we just need to look at most liked posts and find the thread suggestion?
Yes.

There is a guide on creating a thread somewhere

just make sure you put the snapshoteye keyword in there so threads can be linked

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.