Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in shock at his piss poor attempt to NEGATE (haha) the grooming rumours. I’m also very concerned that his perception of grooming would mean he would be forceful and the other party be frightened, it’s quite the opposite. I pray to God that there aren’t vulnerable teens/predatory men watching his explanations and taking them as gospel. It’s really giving “well she messaged me first” on the pred stings u see online. Why on EARTH he would be interested in 19 year olds is terrifying at his age. I’m worried about the world.

Reactions: 23
Why would any social media or talent agent go near him? He's one of the most hated people on the Internet with 1000s of people calling him out and taking the piss out of him daily.

He's just a sickening and vile cockroach that needs be stamped on🪳🪳🪳🪳

Reactions: 8
The Mia video. POV you've just woken up in Paul’s dad’s en-suite gagged and bound to a chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is such a bleeping creep. Did Mia ask to be his latest prop in an attempt to look popular with teenage girls again?

We need to start embedding his videos on Tattle so that he doesn’t get the views.

Reactions: 10
Found this Mia on his follower list on Insta. IF this is the voice message Mia, then she be looking VERY young indeed🤔 Pool just can't help himself he is literally ADDICTED to girls 20 years younger😅
Screenshot_20220619-165343_Instagram.jpg

And there is also this Mia who is only 20🤔 why would any of these girls want to voice message a disgusting ugly 42 year old man unless its to take the mick or catfish him for clout😅
Screenshot_20220619-170042_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Here’s a video directly to you Mia…. Via the hundreds of thousands of people that watch my TikToks 🙄
I’m guessing his reply button on his insta messages is broken then.

Reactions: 15
when I tell you I nearly broke my foot running here after that video 😂

what a bleeping grooming pr!ck posting a Tik tok thanking a young girl for a voice note 🤮 why not reply privately? Omg I’ve never hated another human than this disturbing human

Reactions: 17
I absolutely can't STAND men like Paul, to say his behavior is anything but predatory is wrong. These men pretend that they're 'nice guys' and their actions are purely innocent, when in actuality they know EXACTLY what they're doing.

When I was 19yo I dated a coworker who was 31yo - I remember when he would tell me I was 'so mature' for my age and there was nothing wrong with our age gap.. but at the end of our relationship I found he was telling his friends and family that I was 23 🚩 🚩 🚩 if that doesn't scream a guilty conscience I don't know what does.

I'm 25 now and in a very healthy relationship, but I still can get triggered by some behaviors, just from the power imbalance and inappropriateness from that relationship years ago.

All jokes aside, Paul needs to be held accountable for his actions. A 42yo FATHER has NO business speaking to anyone in their late teens or early adulthood. Thankfully to date he has mostly been catfished by these young appearing accounts, but I just pray to god that he never manages to manipulate anyone into actually meet him.

Reactions: 7
It’s the second Mia who’s 20. She’s now unliked all his stuff on insta
We are detectives in here I bloody love it 😂

but yeh publicly thanking a 20yo for a VN when it’s Father’s Day and you should be making an effort with your son and not a woman 21 years younger 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t think he’s understanding that sending her a message “directly” would mean just bleeping sending her one back and not making it a tik tok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s a video directly to you Mia…. Via the hundreds of thousands of people that watch my TikToks 🙄
I’m guessing his reply button on his insta messages is broken then.
It’s very scary imagine a grown man making a video dedicated to you. Singling you out for being nice. I would be scared this girl is probably 18-21 knowing Paul…I hate the language he uses and the way he says stuff as if he is so genuine

Reactions: 8
It also opens up the "if you send me nice messages I will give you this much attention" vibe. Grooming prick.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.