Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

00F8E5R2

Not sure if this has been shared on here yet, but i was howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

primplepog1923

Imagine sitting on your couch, enjoying a nice can of carlsberg on a Saturday night. Your 42 year old unemployed son waltzes through the door.

“Where’ve you been son?” you ponder.

He takes an earphone from his left ear and the faint sound of George Ezras “Green Grass” fills the room.

He looks you dead in the eye

“Oh, I’ve just been geocaching with a 19 year old kid I met on a childrens dance app”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

hakunamatata11111

I think we should just have a collection of Paul’s favourite nicknames for the next thread title.

Thread suggestion:

Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #38 Billy bear ham, see through sausage man, look out because Pool’s got a wegal woute plan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Gie-uz-peace

Paul,

Since you read here, I am just invoking my right to reply to your video.

• Please can you clarify which social media platform you got your stats from? there is no identifying mark for proof or authenticity
  • Please can you explain to me why your comments have gone up nearly 900% in the short space of time those stats have been collated? Especially when your comments are off.
  • I, too, am not social meedly trained. The majority of us arent either. However, we do know how to interact and react respectfully, and in an appropriate manner. We can take on feedback and comments, evaluating our behavior and how it impacts the online community. And we don't have a fraction of your so-called 'followers'. If I received 1 or 2 negative comments, I would pass that off as that person's problem. The sheer volume you get across numerous platforms would make me take stock and think I must be the issue.
  • For your information, I live a normal life. I go to work without a fuss, go shopping, go to my friends, go to the kitchen, the front room, the bedroom, and occasionally the bathroom. You seem to go from the bathroom to a hotel to a deserted lane. If I was a creator like you claim to be, your normal would not be enough to nurture my creativity and enable me to deliver new and exciting content to my followers.
  • My reaction to you is based on your attitude, character, interaction, and seeming failure to acknowledge your part and to take on board and the frenzy you are creating. Now I may get heat from the other Tattlers here but I actually do feel the teeny tiniest bit of pity for you because if I were in your shoes, that would be devastating for me. I don't believe what I'm fed whether it's on a FYP or on tattle. I believe the character and persona that you are portraying in your Tiktoks and that's on you.
  • You really are not the nice, friendly person you think you are. You are patronizing, condescending, rude, and passively aggressive. Again, that's how you come across in your videos and we know that anyone can be whoever they want online. You do you boo.... no one is ever going to stop you are they? unless you accidentally cross paths with a 6 foot, 18-stone Daddy.
  • Apart from the last three days, your tik toks past and deleted, do not support the claim that you work all those hours. I go to work to earn money not to smile. Smiling comes as a natural reaction because I am happy and fulfilled in my life. You should get some in-person friends. Its great Oh, hows Walter by the way? Is he doing well?
  • I dont need proof or facts to prove my view of you, the videos are all there, created by you. You are not the type of person I would gravitate towards and your arrogance is horrendous.
I have responded to you here becaue your comments are closed and you left me with this option. I would rather have had this interaction directly with you.

Apologies to tattlers who have had to read through this but that video absolutely triggered me for a moment and I had to get it off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
This comment is killing me, I can't stop thinking about it 🤣.

Imagine how many times billy bear ham would be mentioned!
It'll be better than when Amber's lawyer mentioned the "Amber Turd" nickname in court.

Is it true, Mr Breach, that you were given such nicknames as Victorian Ghost, Billy Bear Ham, and See Through Sausage? Didn't the defendants also claim that you didn't get enough tummy time as a baby due to your unbelievably flat head? In fact, was it not suggested that you resembled a thumb on many occasions because of this.....? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MissSaffy

VIP Member
So just watched his latest vid. A couple of things Pauly pops. No one, and I mean no one, has ever successfully brought a prosecution against a Tattle poster. Because it’s an opinion forum. In your opinion a 42 year old man fishing for teenage girls on the internet is ok. We don’t happen to agree.

Also, most of the stuff that gets posted on here is people commentating on fact. YOUR actions and YOUR videos. So there’s that.

The police have a file (ok Paul, whatever) of stuff in case the law changes. You cannot prosecute someone retrospectively if the law suddenly changes you absolute cock. If the law changed tomorrow so that push bikes could not be ridden on public roads, you wouldn’t be able to prosecute someone who road their bike on a public road last week. It’s not how it works 🤷🏼‍♀️

So if you want to waste your not so hard earned Cameo money on a wegal woute then go ahead. Fucking idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Mlem

Chatty Member
Why does his TikTok bio read like a 11/12/13 year olds bio

13 Taken👫👩‍❤️‍👨❤Mia🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 38