Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
'Fiji is our secret holiday!' nah Molly, your secret holiday was when you went to Hawaii when it was on fire and decided to hide it because you knew it was wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 10.57.45.png

Why can't it just give ✨ Copenhagen✨ ??? Why does it always have to be a silly reference to something else:cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 33

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.10.50.png

Why. Does. Everything. Have. To. Be. About. This. Girls. Birthday ???

You'll be 25 in 7 months, who's counting down till their next bday 7 months in advance ???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Obviously checked her bank account since being home since she’s now selling half her belongings on Vinted. Can’t decide if she’s desperate or delusional for uploading these…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

daisychainx

As everyone predicted, Princess Molly’s family there to meet her whilst Tom is forced to film. Do you see the look she gives him whilst hugging her mum like ‘are you getting this content??’

Standing there filming the dog on her phone as well instead of actually saying hello to her. It’s tragic how her how life is making sure someone videos moments. I’m sure Tom would have liked to see his parents at the airport.

Reactions: 31

ECH

VIP Member
I just don't get how Tom just rolls over and lets her go so hard into her birthday while she celebrates his birthday by giving him a packet of Tim Tams and a pat on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 25

seo97

Imagine getting your family a gift basket where the theme is the holidays YOU went on WITHOUT THEM 😭😭

• Haha

aussie207

No influencer can convince me that uploading maximum 2 videos a week, one being an 18 minute weekly vlog (so filming about 3 minutes a day) is a full time job 😂

I genuinely think these YouTubers need to consider their future plans. At age 24, her peers will have full degrees, possibly 3 years in industry at this point. An influencer whose “marketing” experience and “social media management” that purely stems from uploading their own mediocre content will have no chance against these grads for competitive roles. I don’t think their experiences and skills are as valuable and transferable as they seem to think

SleepyDibillo

If I saw this, you all have to, too.

‘I’m a gen X with a gen Z head on’ screams mid life crisis. How does janine put up with him.

• Haha
  • Sick

Melier

VIP Member
It’s end of March and she’s been to …. France Brighton Cardiff London 10x Belfast Oxford Denmark Sweden Norway Portugal Liverpool Turkey??? Why does she whinge so much

• Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
She’s cried a lot since getting home? What the hell? About what? About getting gifted about 17 holidays (her boyfriend, too) and seeing her favourite artist about 26 times? About taking more flights in the space of a year than most people I know have taken in their whole life? About eating dinner out every single night and borrowing people’s property and cars?

I get that it’s over FOR NOW but she knows that she’ll be able to do it all again next year, without even having to take time out to save. She’s so UNBELIEVABLY fucking spoilt. 🤮

Reactions: 24