Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly is shocked to learn that in a city characterised by the government buildings, no one is hanging around parks in the middle of a weekday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least the threads are moving unlike her subscriber count
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this thread lasted to the end of of the year - except I'm sure she'll be doing all sorts of embarrassing tit for her ✨ birthday✨ and making sure Christmas revolves around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this thread lasted to the end of of the year - except I'm sure she'll be doing all sorts of embarrassing tit for her ✨ birthday✨ and making sure Christmas revolves around her.
Posting a story on Christmas day “omg guys it’s 300 days until I’m in my mid 20’s:eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
quoting the post from the last thread but not sure how but….

Molly’s parents would definitely let Tom move in to their house if Molly asked. Anything for Princess Molly. That says it all to me - she doesn’t want to live with him properly yet and settle down.

Reactions: 15
Posting a story on Christmas day “omg guys it’s 300 days until I’m in my mid 20’s:eek::eek:
as soon as it's new years day "omg guys can you believe i'm 26 next year!! and tom is only 24 this year!!!how crazy is that!!!i feel like a child"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Living with a local tribe” - this girl still doesn’t get that sleeping somewhere for a night or two is NOT living there. Next she’ll be claiming she lived on a plane because she had a nap during a flight.

And Jordan is hardly ‘random’, I follow at least 5 travel influencers who have been there or led tours to there this year alone.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
“Living with a local tribe” - this girl still doesn’t get that sleeping somewhere for a night or two is NOT living there. Next she’ll be claiming she lived on a plane because she had a nap during a flight.

And Jordan is hardly ‘random’, I follow at least 5 travel influencers who have been there or led tours to there this year alone.
I was just going to say this, what’s ‘random’ about Jordan, Petra is visited by millions of tourists every year?? She really has no clue

Reactions: 17

Living with a local tribe is a bonkers thing to claim

• Haha
Does she make profit on these tours or just get her and Tom's place free and all the organisation is done for her?

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe all these companies use her, do they actually watch her boring, uninformative lazy content? Or do they just see her listing herself as a travel blogger and think we will use her.

Reactions: 5
I'm possibly being a bit unfair as allies speaking up about trans rights is powerful and important, but it really doesn't feel like Molly's brand and yet she's blasting about it everywhere following Sunak's comments yesterday? Makes it feel slightly disingenuous / just jumping on the popular thing to talk about... considering she doesn't appear to have any lgbtq+ friends, attend pride, literally ever talk about lgbtq+ rights at any other time??

Reactions: 15
her life’s so dry atm that this is content?

pls stop, u are not quirky it’s just a toaster
she seems as bored as us with her content, i wonder if they're worried about funds so thats why they're in money making mode rn and prioritising house sitting?she's hardly even posting what she's doing day to day, very weird

Reactions: 11
she seems as bored as us with her content, i wonder if they're worried about funds so thats why they're in money making mode rn and prioritising house sitting?she's hardly even posting what she's doing day to day, very weird
I wonder if she's being careful about not identifying the house or area due to the owners being away so much. She said the house was huge so I'd guess they're wealthy.

Reactions: 3
Her first proper vlog in October and she's already made her birthday a central part of it

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So since she decided to show us all her emails and who she was calling (someone from trip legends) I decided to Google them coz I’ve never heard of them. And turns out anyone can sign up to be an ambassador and lead a trip so seems unlikely that they reached out to her and more that she signed up to them. Seems like you do get your trip free and commission. Not sure how that works for Tom though unless she’s really going to push the couple channel thing. Although he’s hardly active now so seems unlikely they’d buy into that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her calling the clips of her younger self “cringy and embarrassing” - I know the vast majority of people see ourselves as cringy when we were younger, but those clips just remind me that she was a MUCH nicer and way more watchable & likeable person back then.

Sorry but she seems deluded that she has a “community”. She gets so few views and VERY few comments. Also, is this the same sponsorship that FabHan just did? Because Hannah made it all about new creators and how other people can get into her job and do what she does. Molly just… made it all about herself. Obviously.