Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about these things but maybe everything’s in Carl’s name. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if mummy & daddy pay her phone bill. 🥺
I've searched for Carl before and you can't find it. I suspect what might be happening is it's in Janine's maiden name, and that's why it's so impossible to find. Either that or Molly's name isn't Molly.

Reactions: 8
That's so annoying we can't find it. I'd love to know how much she has. I don't get how she can have lots of money now. Every week this year she's been on holiday or had friends visiting her. And those big videos she did like the monopoly one didn't get nearly as many views as she would have liked. Surely she can't be taking in lots of cash for a hello fresh ad here and an Avon ad there. She doesn't do any other work.

Reactions: 3
She does, presumably, live rent-free. Sometimes I feel like I’d be loaded if I didn’t have rent to pay (and all the other bills). My partner could go abroad for the first time in his life (he’s 27) if our landlord let us off one month’s rent (which will obviously never happen). And Molly had the nerve to think she’s hard done by. She’s repulsively spoilt.

Reactions: 12
No idea why her accounts are hidden though? She isn’t excactly the most well known influencer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure whether she needs to set up a company, she probably just gets paid through her agency, kind of like sole traders aren’t limited companies.

I’m not sure whether she needs to set up a company, she probably just gets paid through her agency, kind of like sole traders aren’t limited companies.
I thought that but then does that not mean she can’t take advantage of the tax relief from paying herself a smaller salary than what she’s bringing in? So actually could mean she’s not making nearly as much as she’d lead people to believe👀👀👀

Reactions: 3
looool so I was having a look around and...did we know that Carl used to do stand up? And by used to I mean like five years ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her YouTube social blade says she’s making between £272-£4.3k a year from YouTube and she’s lost 245 followers on Instagram in the past 30 days! Wonder how much she makes from TikTok and Instagram!!

Reactions: 2
Her YouTube social blade says she’s making between £272-£4.3k a year from YouTube and she’s lost 245 followers on Instagram in the past 30 days! Wonder how much she makes from TikTok and Instagram!!
Most of the money is in sponsorships to be fair.

If I saw this, you all have to, too.

God her family really are so strange🤣🤣🤣 his whole social media is just photos of him with women from work and pictures with the kids?? Janine has no social media presence and she doesn’t work so what does she do all day? I think her weird family dynamic is probably the only think niche or quirky about her🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Nah, who gave this man his confidence?? Carl, you’re a 5ft 11 old man. The only modelling you’d be cast for is life insurance and retirement cruises. Or maybe cuban heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

the ickiest thing i've ever seen. if my dad was going on like this at 52 I genuinely wouldn't associate with him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I want to know is has he actually ever done a modelling job? His portfolio looks like he's just hired a studio for some shots but there's no examples of his work.

Reactions: 11
Ever since someone on this thread pointed out Molly's flat feet/stomping... her new TikTok came up on my FYP & with her 'skipping' my brain goes 'stompy stomp.' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who constantly has to remind the world she’s turning 25 this year, she sure does cling onto her achievements from when she was 18 as if it makes her so superior… I’m a bit older than Molly and nobody my age gives a tit what result we got at A level because we used those achievements to go on and do other things with our lives… but she clings to them and has to bring them up at any given opportunity because she hasn’t had any progression in her life since then. She will argue that she has because she went “travelling” but from what I’ve seen, she seemed to do the exact same stuff she was doing at home anyway, just in a different climate…

Attachments

Reactions: 11
For someone who constantly has to remind the world she’s turning 25 this year, she sure does cling onto her achievements from when she was 18 as if it makes her so superior… I’m a bit older than Molly and nobody my age gives a tit what result we got at A level because we used those achievements to go on and do other things with our lives… but she clings to them and has to bring them up at any given opportunity because she hasn’t had any progression in her life since then. She will argue that she has because she went “travelling” but from what I’ve seen, she seemed to do the exact same stuff she was doing at home anyway, just in a different climate…
I don’t know anyone that mentioned their a-levels beyond their first year of university. It’s very telling that she has very little to be proud of beyond qualifications she achieved 7 (?) years ago.

Reactions: 13