Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount they eat out alone much be costing them a fortune. And surely no one is buying their travel guides or anything Tom has designed.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she's going into debt to give the illusion of this luxury influencer lifestyle

Reactions: 10
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she's going into debt to give the illusion of this luxury influencer lifestyle
Thing is if she was more real with her travelling she'd be more popular. It's insane how often they eat out and drink, or buy new clothes/stuff when travelling. The amount they must have spent to fly to LA via Hawaii for Taylor Swift plus the gig tickets must have cost a fortune.

Reactions: 13
It looks to me like Tom was about to take a bite of his ice cream from the marks at the top and I can just hear Molly telling him ‘no, I have to take a picture of it for Instagram’ and getting all stroppy with him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Double post, sorry! But ‘literally off grid’??? If you were LITERALLY off the grid, you would not be posting or even have the ability to post!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Double post, sorry! But ‘literally off grid’??? If you were LITERALLY off the grid, you would not be posting or even have the ability to post!
you’d like to think this will give her some perspective next time she goes to say she’s from the most super duper remote tiny town that no-one could have possibly heard of. But it’s Molly, so probably not.

Reactions: 6
Molly has spelled 'lavender' as 'lavendar' in her newest Tiktok of a brand deal. I have no clue why people keep working with her when she can't even get their brand name products right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New brand deal vid made me cringe!! She always closes her eyes when she speaks and puts emphasis on the wrong words. Idk why any brand would want to work with her. Especially the fake mixed up accent omg

Reactions: 5
'Fiji is our secret holiday!' nah Molly, your secret holiday was when you went to Hawaii when it was on fire and decided to hide it because you knew it was wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Is [the bus] gonna be sketchy?” What’s sketchy about a bus? She’s such a snobby cow.

Reactions: 7
6:25 in new vlog - who does she think she is calling her trousers 'pants' ???

Reactions: 2
I feel like she said they were coming home via somewhere cold. My money is on New York. I bet she does so much emotional coming home/surprising the family content.
she’s just shared a departure board with New York on it, I’m doubling down. She’s that predictable 😂

Reactions: 3
Princess Molly let Tom have a window seat? Seems unlikely
More likely that someone else had that seat or they were on the middle section and someone was next to her. She'd never give over the window seat for content opportunities!

Reactions: 3