Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her newest vlog she looks so upset at the fact that she’s home, moaning that she feels lost etc. I understand it’s a hard transition but it just comes across as a bit ungrateful to me. She’s just had a full year to “live the dream” but she has absolutely nothing insightful to say or reflect on

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but why’s a grown man using underscores and x’s in his username

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry what is the actual point of selling a used bikini for £2…. Is she serious

Reactions: 18
In her newest vlog she looks so upset at the fact that she’s home, moaning that she feels lost etc. I understand it’s a hard transition but it just comes across as a bit ungrateful to me. She’s just had a full year to “live the dream” but she has absolutely nothing insightful to say or reflect on
Also isnt there plan just to keep travelling on shorter trips and use home as a base. Its not like she's suddenly back to living in the middle of nowhere forever 😂 she'll be away again in no time!

Reactions: 2
She said in her coming home vlog she used credit card points for her seat upgrade. Sounds like a lot of the travelling was done on the credit card and now she’s trying to pay it back… she’s just like any other influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“We got upgraded” no love you used your points you’ve racked up using your credit card (that you’re now desperately trying to pay off) 😂 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is so so embarrassing. She’s been away for 13 months, she’s achieved nothing, she’s now back at her mum and dads with no real plan of what to do next..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is so so embarrassing. She’s been away for 13 months, she’s achieved nothing, she’s now back at her mum and dads with no real plan of what to do next..
Not a fan of Molly but this is a bit harsh...

Buying a house when she's hardly ever in the country wouldn't be the best idea imo. So yeah, she has to come back to her mum and dads cause where else is she gonna go? She is also only 24 (acts like a child) so doesn't need to buy the house, get married, have kids or have any "real plans". I wouldn't say travelling more isn't achieving anything either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Buying a house when she's hardly ever in the country wouldn't be the best idea imo. So yeah, she has to come back to her mum and dads cause where else is she gonna go? She is also only 24 (acts like a child) so doesn't need to buy the house, get married, have kids or have any "real plans". I wouldn't say travelling more isn't achieving anything either.
I didn’t say she should buy a house, I didn’t even say she should move out. But she’s going on as if she has loads of knowledge of life when in reality she’s just been on a year long holiday.

IMO 24 is mid twenties and a lot of people start thinking about their futures if not already starting on things like careers (her sub count hasn’t grown in years), a family, investments like property not bleating on like they’re the worlds best travelled person

• Heart
Reactions: 18

At 24 it's not unreasonable to expect someone to have a plan. That plan doesn't need to be buy a house and have babies, but really you are more than old enough to have your next step in place.

I don't think being back at her Mum's is bad in itself, but it should be a means to an end. So is the aim to move to London with Tom and rent for 12 months, with a few extended trips. Is it to stay local and save up with a view to travel more and live locally in 2025. She just seems to blow around in the wind with no purpose and it's harder and harder to hide that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting that there's still spots available for their trip to Bali next year. I wonder if they couldn't rope in all their friends to go.

The website says there's up to 24 spots in total and it says there's still 10+ places left!

Reactions: 10
Interesting that there's still spots available for their trip to Bali next year. I wonder if they couldn't rope in all their friends to go.

The website says there's up to 24 spots in total and it says there's still 10+ places left!
at $1,800 for 9 days I’m not surprised it’s not sold out yet! It’s a cost of living crisis I’m pretty sure this is out of reach for most people

I might have to follow in Mollys footsteps and sell my worn fashion bikinis on Vinted for pounds… that should help me afford it😂

Reactions: 4
So how long do we think until she mentions making her family treat her because she barely even had a birthday this year with being in Australia?

Reactions: 6