Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watched her recent vlog for the first time in months and she's still as insufferable and entitled as i remember
---
does she have anything positive to say ever? she just moans and complains 😭 17 hour flight from aus to new york urgh 💔 shut the duck up
She also choose this flight so she can't complain.

And in a couple of days we'll have the predictable airport reunion with her parents where they all cry 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We should make another bingo card for her family reunion
Her mum crying is pretty much guaranteed. Part of me finds it incredibly tedious (I bet she’s spoken to her mum at least once a day, it’s really not a big deal), but part of me can’t blame her for being relieved after being stuck with just Carl (if they actually do spend any time together, which I just can’t imagine).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Girl, by my count you’ve been to 3/4 states and you’ve only been to the big cities, you really cannot claim to be an expert - ‘all the states I’ve visited’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Girl, by my count you’ve been to 3/4 states and you’ve only been to the big cities, you really cannot claim to be an expert - ‘all the states I’ve visited’
Urgh she annoys me so much with this chat about finding it difficult to get veggie/vegan food. Firstly she's veggie so has a lot more options. And secondly, it's so easy to find vegan food in the places she goes. She was in LA and San Francisco which are hardly tiny little villages. I was in a village with 50 people last year in Ireland and managed to find vegan options at both pubs easily. It's not that hard Molly.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know how she can find it hard to find veggie food when all she eats is pizza, pasta and veggie burgers. She’s hardly seeking out gourmet vegetarian cuisine. I bet she’s leading Tom around NYC like she’s a local because she’s been there before and he hasn’t. We’ll take a shot every time she says ‘It’s Tom’s first time in New York’

Reactions: 17
What’s with the pile of tit on top of the burgers

Reactions: 1
She only classes veggie food as fake meat. Actual vegetables don’t cross her mind

Reactions: 12
I wonder what she will do when she returns home… has she mentioned any plans?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what she will do when she returns home… has she mentioned any plans?
Catch up on all the attention she’s been missing out on from her family. Harass Lottie. Mock Harry. Go on and on and on (and on) about Australia.

Not to forget: go to the Eras tour for the 17th time, whenever that is.

Reactions: 20
Catch up on all the attention she’s been missing out on from her family. Harass Lottie. Mock Harry. Go on and on and on (and on) about Australia.

Not to forget: go to the Eras tour for the 17th time, whenever that is.
A belated birthday party no doubt.

Reactions: 7
God she's exploring New York with Jack Edwards, what an obnoxious pairing

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she's home now! How long until we get the predictable crying video from the airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's home now! How long until we get the predictable crying video from the airport?
Guessing tomorrow will be another New York vlog ready for the big 'shock' reveal of her run-stomping through departures into her mum's arms on Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think it was possible but she’s got even more boring, her videos blend into the background more than ever

Reactions: 10
Obviously checked her bank account since being home since she’s now selling half her belongings on Vinted. Can’t decide if she’s desperate or delusional for uploading these…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32