Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aussie207

No influencer can convince me that uploading maximum 2 videos a week, one being an 18 minute weekly vlog (so filming about 3 minutes a day) is a full time job 😂

I genuinely think these YouTubers need to consider their future plans. At age 24, her peers will have full degrees, possibly 3 years in industry at this point. An influencer whose “marketing” experience and “social media management” that purely stems from uploading their own mediocre content will have no chance against these grads for competitive roles. I don’t think their experiences and skills are as valuable and transferable as they seem to think

Reactions: 25

Susspicious

VIP Member
Fuck me, I haven’t been anywhere yet this year. Can you imagine her living one day in a working person’s life on a low income. It’s disgusting that she cried about this.

Reactions: 24

seo97

Why is she going on about 'BaNk HoLiDaY fEeLiNg' like Molly every Monday is bank holiday Monday to you, that and her Sunday scaries chat a few weeks ago like what are you scared for? Editing a video that will get 2k views? Begging for a Taylor Nation notice?

• Haha

brownbee

Not Molly comparing her one year foundation course to Harry’s three year degree when he talks about becoming disinterested in his subject, stop making everything about you hun

I actually think that reunion was more anticlimactic than when she was only away a few months. Maybe her family are realising how much more peace they get not having to pander to her every need.
Kind of kills the wholesome reunion vibes when there’s phones everywhere too. Her dad giving her a half hug so he can film a close up of her nostrils with the other and her not even focusing on Lottie coz she’s filming. You really do not need a million angles, one was bad enough

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Her friend Katie is great in her new vlog.

Molly starts by telling everyone how hard their first day was. Boat was cancelled, had to find a new hotel, everything was a mess etc. Then Katie appears and asks if she updated everyone the fireworks. Turns out it was a big Easter celebration and they had a great night out. Clearly Molly wanted to create some drama.

Then she hires a car and starts moaning about driving on the other side of the road. Katie tells her the roads are small so it's only really one lane and Molly starts going on about how she'll have to reverse up roads if a car is coming. Katie just turns to her and says "why would you need to reverse"

And then Molly is moaning about how she's so hot because she walked up a hill at 5pm which is the hottest part of the day. Katie "it's not the hottest part of the day" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Susspicious

VIP Member
What I find funny is that Carl once said if you’re over 25 and still live with your parents/family, something has gone wrong with/for you (which is quite offensive and just shows his privilege and ignorance). Give it a year and that will be his own daughter.

I totally get why they’re not buying or renting anywhere at the moment when they wouldn’t even be there half the time anyway, but if they continue to live separately at their parents’ houses when they’re back in England long-term, I do think it’s a bit of a red flag in their relationship/commitment considering money clearly isn’t an issue for them. I was happy at “home” but would’ve been straight out the door as soon as I turned 18 if I had her bank account, especially if I was in a relationship. But she’s spoilt, pampered, and probably living rent-free, so of course she doesn’t want to grow up. 🙄

• Heart

smithmirage

so i'm on a taylor swift discord and molly is getting slated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:the stubhub stories she posted aren't suitable for the uk and they said the only valid purchases for the eras tour are from AXS and ticketmaster, so people are saying it's so reckless for her to be promoting and saying "it's worth the risk" when off the back of what she's said people could be turned away after spending hundreds. her insta handle was posted and a few messaged her, wonder how much longer the stories will be up for

• Haha
  • Wow

ECH

VIP Member
It's Harry's birthday and she's taken his birthday story as an opportunity to be baffled that she herself is no longer 21 rather than just focusing on Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ggbgg283

There is it everyone, her family literally came out to visit her idk why she's being so dramatic about it being a year ?!

Who got a bingo stamp?

• Sick

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 18.19.50.png

'Worried it wouldn't feel the same' ??? Why does everything have to be the exact same tradition that you're used to? Just enjoy the day for what it is ffs

influenzainfluencer

made me cringe when she was seeing the dog again for the first time, let her see your face not your phone molly, enjoy the moment!!
Her parents have redecorated her room so it’s more ‘adult’, what an oxymoron that is🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ this whole thing reminds me of when I came home from my first trip away in primary school😂😂

• Haha