Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also .. yet again Molly is so slow with the trends! The Taylor swift location one was such a trend on tiktok last summer, it’s so overdone now, what new perspective is Molly possibly bringing
She's bringing the new perspective of not actually engaging with any of the destinations she goes to and making everything look painfully boring

Reactions: 4
Molly is on a similar upload schedule to another vlogger, who does have a slightly bigger following but not significantly.

The difference in these numbers shows so clearly the impact that creating a niche, understanding an audience and making consistent content that delivers on that.

Molly is just floundering around and calling this her job.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I hate influencers complaining about having to wash their hair. It must be so hard to find time between shopping, getting your nails done, and eating in restaurants to find time to wash your hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her complaining about being pale when she’s literally got fake tan on is bound to give young girls and women insecurities (I mean, if anyone watched her videos, that is). 🙄 And her fashion taste is just… something else. You can tell exactly what she’s going for (people who say things like “wanderlust” and make having been to Thailand their whole personality) and it’s just not cute (IMO, of course).
---
Also, I have a hunch that she feels jobless (uh, because she is) when she’s not travelling. That’s why she’s been banging on about [the perks of] being SeLf-EmPlOyEd. Her little brother and all her friends have obligations and responsibilities and she’s just floating around running “errands” like getting her nails and eyebrows done in the middle of a weekday. When she’s filming travel vlogs, that feeling goes away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's hilarious she can't fill the Bali trip. 17 or 18 people already which includes Molly, Tom and who knows how many more of their friends. She really can't sell it, can she?

Reactions: 14
It's hilarious she can't fill the Bali trip. 17 or 18 people already which includes Molly, Tom and who knows how many more of their friends. She really can't sell it, can she?
No doubt Johanna and Harry are part of that number too

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.10.50.png

Why. Does. Everything. Have. To. Be. About. This. Girls. Birthday ???

You'll be 25 in 7 months, who's counting down till their next bday 7 months in advance ???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see she’s changed her Instagram bio to “travel and lifestyle vlogger” temporarily while she’s working with Avon and sponging off her parents. I’m sure it’ll change back to “travel vlogger” as soon as she sets off on her next holiday. This girl has no identity or purpose.

Reactions: 15
No influencer can convince me that uploading maximum 2 videos a week, one being an 18 minute weekly vlog (so filming about 3 minutes a day) is a full time job 😂

I genuinely think these YouTubers need to consider their future plans. At age 24, her peers will have full degrees, possibly 3 years in industry at this point. An influencer whose “marketing” experience and “social media management” that purely stems from uploading their own mediocre content will have no chance against these grads for competitive roles. I don’t think their experiences and skills are as valuable and transferable as they seem to think

Reactions: 25
I see she’s changed her Instagram bio to “travel and lifestyle vlogger” temporarily while she’s working with Avon and sponging off her parents. I’m sure it’ll change back to “travel vlogger” as soon as she sets off on her next holiday. This girl has no identity or purpose.
What's funny is she could be making travel content full time in the UK but she doesn't seem to get that. She just makes boring vlogs instead.

haven’t been compelled to watch one of her videos in months, vlogs seem boring, video ideas are… boring or Taylor swift focused in the most random way

honestly she needs to buy a house soon so she has content, a proper fixer upper then she will have loads of content

What's funny is she could be making travel content full time in the UK but she doesn't seem to get that. She just makes boring vlogs instead.
honestly i prefer her home vlogs to her travel content, i found her "living in australia" vlogs sooo boring. at least at home she has more people to bounce off

honestly i prefer her home vlogs to her travel content, i found her "living in australia" vlogs sooo boring. at least at home she has more people to bounce off
It's because Janine and Harry are the only redeeming part of her content

Reactions: 9
“The Metropolitan Church of Liverpool… or Cathedral of Liverpool, or something.” - ✨UK travel vlogger✨, everyone.

(It’s actually Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral.)

(She also had to ask Tom what its local nickname is (Paddy’s Wigwam).)