Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that obsessed with age I genuinely believe she’ll have a catastrophic meltdown on the run up to 30. Especially when all her friend around her will have established beginnings to careers, houses, the lot and all she’ll have is a few stamps in her passport, a dry relationship, and no direction of where to go next.

Reactions: 12
Molly slipping up and admitting that she went to Hawaii on the way back from LA (despite the wildfires and covering up the fact she went). Time passing doesn’t make it okay now Molly 🙃
She never denied it tbf, she admitted she did way back when they went, just said she didn’t want to make a video or post loads of stories about it out of respect.

Reactions: 3
She never denied it tbf, she admitted she did way back when they went, just said she didn’t want to make a video or post loads of stories about it out of respect.
She never denied it but also gave the arsey-est response to it possible as soon as she started getting called out.

Reactions: 7
We get a mega insightful quote from Molly in the new vlog..."I just feel like this is the most Christmassy time of the year"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In the new vlog she says it feels like ‘having a dog at Xmas time is almost as fun as having a child’ - the thought of her as a mum one wow hahah she’d be the most gaslighty parent ever
---
sorry for the double post -

the bickering between Molly and Tom is pretty persistent in this video lol, selection boxes (Molly judging as per) earrings, food in general

poor Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
the bickering between Molly and Tom is pretty persistent in this video lol, selection boxes (Molly judging as per) earrings, food in general
I noticed that and also in another video they talk about how Tom lives around the corner but then they're driving to his house? Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine getting your family a gift basket where the theme is the holidays YOU went on WITHOUT THEM 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I noticed that and also in another video they talk about how Tom lives around the corner but then they're driving to his house? Which is it?

They've always driven to his house. I doubt princess Molly would walk more than 2 minutes 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Imagine getting your family a gift basket where the theme is the holidays YOU went on WITHOUT THEM 😭😭
It's true, she made a big deal out of walking 6km so expecting her to walk 500m is probably equivalent to asking her to trek to Everest Base Camp

• Haha
Reactions: 6