Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would place a large amount of money on the fact that she hasn’t tried this and will not continue to use it.

If she posts a story of her drinking it now - hi Molly 👋

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I would place a large amount of money on the fact that she hasn’t tried this and will not continue to use it.

You can’t claim to be “joining the hype” if you got it gifted for free. And I see “tell me why” is her new phrase to overuse til it makes my ears/eyes bleed.

Reactions: 12

Literally the only hype I see for this and AG1 is from people who are sponsored, I don't think anyone else drinks them

Reactions: 2
All her food is so dull. Every time she makes her sad looking porridge in the microwave, I just want to help her make a proper bowl of porridge with some decent toppings. And I'd love to see how many times she drinks the greens powder. I saw it once in her weekly what I eat video 🙄

Reactions: 4
Here we go again... another video of Molly country-hopping about Denmark/Sweden/Norway not spending enough time in each place to really learn or appreciate it but just long enough that she can justify ticking it off on her travel bucket list and add it to her wanderlust tally 🙃

Reactions: 4
Of course.
IMG_6171.jpeg
IMG_6172.jpeg

Tom - Loving, romantic post saying happy anniversary.
Molly - Taylor Swift lyric.

God, I’d probably tell her to have a day off if she was my other half.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This sounds very cynical but I swear her and Tom have nicer photos together (it looks like he’s trying not to be near her 😂) but the only reason that one is framed is because it proves she went to Australia because a lot of the others could just be taken anywhere

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She hasn't signed back up to AA or RAC even though she was driving up and down the country for the Monopoly vlogs......sensible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I heard from someone who knows them that they had split up! I wonder if they got back together or maybe the never split at all
I’ll never forget when he took the kids to Spain on his own in like 2017 and she vlogged it. Found it so bizarre to say her parents were supposedly still together, lived together and her mum didn’t work so why on earth wouldn’t she have gone

Reactions: 6